Independent Soul Resonance

Timeskip~After School

Reader's POV

Kid took me to the Death Room after school. His father, Dr Stein and a red-haired man were there. Death greeted me cheerfully. "(y/n), we have to talk about what happened in class. It's that Soul Resonance you used," said Dr Stein. "Oh," I said. I was expecting this question. "How is it possible for you to perform a soul resonance without a partner?" asked Dr Stein. "I've been able to do that from a long time now. Maybe two or three years ago. It just happens sometimes when I fight. I don't have control over it," I answered. "Hm, we may have to investigate this further," said Dr Stein. After that conversation, Kid and I were dismissed.

3rd Person

"What do you think, Stein?" asked Death. "This is very interesting indeed. An independent soul resonance," said Stein. Spirit turned to face them and said," She doesn't have a meister, does she?" Stein shook his head. "But I have seen her fight on her own. She is rather good. Good enough not to need a meister. With some training, she can even be as good as Justin Law one day," said Stein. His glasses glinted as he smiled. "I would love to dissect her," the mad scientist said. Death clapped his huge hands together and said,"Okay!  (Y/n)'s training starts tomorrow! Let's see what our new student can do!" 

Author's Note: I hope this chapter was interesting. I may be adding Mifune in the future chapters. In the anime, he becomes a teacher in Shibusen. I would love to see him teach. What subject do you think he should be teaching? Thank you so much for reading!