The Yuki Onna's Vessel

3rd Person POV

All of them opened their eyes and looked around the room. It had stopped collapsing. They did it. They stopped the village from collapsing. 

They all breathed a sigh of relief, our group soul resonance not yet broken. "I defeated Ankoku. She's still in that other room. I didn't kill her. Now that we have Crona and (y/n), there's no way that the Yuki Onna's powers can be unlocked," said Maka. 

Just then, a door in the ceiling, or what was left of it, opened. Another door opened in the ceiling of the next floor, and the floor after that. On the ceiling of the underground village itself, a hole opened, letting them see the moon just as it turned red. Its light shone down and touched the black ice that the Yuki Onna was frozen in. 

The Yuki Onna opened her red, glowing eyes. The black blood that had been poured onto the ice had been enough to awaken her. (Y/n) clenched her fists. If the Yuki Onna did not have a proper vessel, there would be no way for her power to be controlled. 

"(Y/n)!" yelled Kid as she let go of his hand and ran through the force field towards the woman encased in ice. Once she touched the black ice, the Yuki Onna's eyes glowed even brighter, illuminating the whole room in a blood red glow. "(Y/n)!" Kid shouted as she collapsed onto the floor.