Black Diamond

3rd Person POV

"There she is!" yelled Liz. They were in a wide room that looked just like an traditional Japanese bedroom, complete with sliding doors and bamboo walls. "We must have come out of the tunnels and into the castle at some point," realised Stein. In the back of the room where the bed was supposed to be, was the Yuki Onna. She was frozen in a giant piece of ice. (Y/n) was lying just by the door. Her friends immediately rushed over to her. 

"Are you okay?" asked Kid frantically, helping her to sit up. She groaned and managed to smile. "I feel like I just took a bath in acid," she replied. Where the cloud had touched her, a patch of bright red skin was left, which meant that practically her whole body was red. 

"It's fine. Surprisingly, the acid didn't burn her too bad," said Stein after examining her for a while. "Still hurts," muttered (y/n). Suddenly, Justin hugged her. (Y/n) just sat there and blushed awkwardly while the others just stared.

Suddenly, a chilling scream of pain rang through the chamber. Black blood poured out of a pipe above the ice chunk with the Yuki Onna inside it. The blood covered the ice before it quickly began to absorb it, making the ice look like a strange, black diamond. 

Then, suddenly, the whole place began shaking so hard that they stumbled. "What's going on?" yelled Black Star. "It's the Yuki Onna. They're using Crona's blood to secure the possession of its new vessel," said Justin Law. "It's creating a huge amount of force that could probably bring this whole place down in several minutes as well as the towns nearby."

Black Star tried to ran towards the Yuki Onna but was thrown back. "Ow! What the...," he said. "Black Star, there's a force field separating us from the Yuki Onna. Can't you see it?" said Kid. Sure enough, there was something that looked like a wall of black glass in between them and the back of the room. Patty laughed at Black Star despite the situation they were in.

"The force field will only let me through, won't it?" said (y/n). Just then, the ground began to shake more violently and pieces of the ceiling began to rain down on them. Kid put a hand on her shoulder. "But first, we have to stop the Yuki Onna from destroying this place and the surrounding towns," he said.

Author's Note: Sorry if I won't be able to update for some time. I have like four tests this week so I'll be busy. Anyway, thank you so much to all my readers. Thank you for the comments, votes and for adding this story to your library/reading list. You guys are awesome! See ya. P.S., I think Crona looks cute in the fanart above. Even Ragnarok looks great as a baby dragon.