Maka

Reader's POV

I ran into Maka just as I was about to leave the library. "Hi, (y/n)!" she greeted me cheerfully. She looked at the book I was holding. "Hey, is that 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'? I didn't know you were a fan of the series," she said. "Well, yeah,"I answered. "I do like reading as long as the stories are interesting." She eagerly asked me what else I liked to read. I said," I like 'The Book Thief', 'Esperanza Rising', 'Maze Runner', 'The Mysterious Benedict Society'..."

An hour later, Soul poked his head into the library. "Oy, Maka! It's getting late! We should be getting..."he trailed off when her saw Maka with the new girl sitting next to a stack of books. "Oh, hi, Soul. (y/n) and I were just reading," said Maka. Soul sighed. "Bookworms," he thought. His partner got up and walked towards the library door. "See you, (y/n)!" she called behind her back. Just before she closed the door behind them, I thought I heard her say, "Looks like I've found a new book buddy, Soul."

Author's Note: So there you have it. I am a bookworm. I'm sorry if you are not exactly into books but I thought that making the reader like to read would help her connect to Maka. I listed some book recommendations for those of you who do like to read.  Thanks again for reading and please comment.