The Scientist and The Hidden Light

3rd Person POV

"Tsubaki?" called (y/n), starting to panic. "It's fine. The man drove his soul wavelength into her. She's still alive. For now," said Marie-sensei. 

Maka, Kid and (y/n) had still not yet taken down all the dust puppets in the room. Normal ones were not so hard to beat but with Crona's blood, they were a lot tougher. 

The masked man was lying on the ground bleeding but he was still breathing. Tsubaki had missed his vital spots on purpose. Marie-sensei quickly defeated Ankoku, who was still dazed from the shot she had taken to the head, and tied her up. She laid the unconscious Tsubaki on the ground gently. "She's still alive but she needs medical attention. If only Stein were here," thought the teacher. The heavy ache in her chest that had been there since she heard about what had happened to Stein and Black Star only grew heavier. 

Marie shook her head. No. She was not going to break down now in front of her students. She had to defeat the dust puppets then go with (y/n) to take down the Yuki Onna. Then, she can go back to help Stein...that is, if he hasn't been completely consumed by madness by then. 

She got up and joined in the fight. "Stein, hold on," she thought. 

Kid, Maka and (y/n) were all tired but they still had to keep fighting. Suddenly, black blood went flying into the air. The back rows of the dust puppets were beginning to explode. "What!" exclaimed Soul. "HYAHOO!" yelled a very familiar voice. 

"BLACK STAR??!!" yelled everyone at the same time. Sure enough, the blue-haired ninja was tearing through the dust puppets. In less than a minute, he had killed all of them. His friends all rushed to him and hugged him. "How are you alive?" cried Maka. "Huh? Do you really think I'd die from something like that?" he replied, cocky as ever. He sighed. "Okay, fine. Stein fixed me up. He was getting overcome by madness but he managed to fight it off long enough to heal me and followed me down here. Oh, he should be getting here by now," he said. 

He had not even finished his explanation before Marie spotted the scientist leaning against the wall. "Stein!" she cried, catching him before he collapsed on the ground. 

She embraced him and a yellow light glowed from her body-her soul wavelength. Soon, Stein was back to his normal self again. 

Still breathing hard, he returned the embrace and said, "Thank you, Marie." 

Author's Note: Sorry I'm kind of slow at updating. But ANOTHER PERSON HAS ADDED MY STORY! THERE ARE MORE READS THAN I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! If you have any feedback or want me to add something into my story, please just comment. I did not draw that picture. I got it from deviantart.