Rescuing A Friend

Maka's POV

The room began shaking so hard that parts of the ceiling were starting to crumble."What did you just do?" I questioned Ankoku. She silently smiled and attacked again. As I defended myself, (y/n)'s words rang in my ears. "If I don't come, they could just use Crona's black blood and combine it with the Yuki Onna's powers." I jumped to avoid a slice to my legs. Does that mean that they didn't manage to get (y/n)? 

"Fortunately, they have not succeeded so far. That is because most of the time, they are consumed by the Yuki Onna's soul," What if they're using Crona's blood to help the possession become more successful. Would that be possible? 

I jumped over Ankoku and landed behind her. She quickly turned and attacked me. I barely managed to block it. I knew what I had to do. I pushed my opponent back and ran towards Crona. 

I reached her and blocked another one of Ankoku's attack. Claws clashed with scythe. My arms were shaking. I was already tired out and she knew that. "Looks like it's the end of the line for you," she said, her smile growing wider. Her claws came down.

She gasped as I ducked and she hit the pipes behind me. Black blood gushed out of the leaks. I kicked her to the ground and delivered my finishing blow. Then, I rushed to the machine that was drawing blood out of Crona and turned it off. Gently, I lifted her down from the tubes and collapsed on the ground. I did it. "I finally found you, Crona," I said, happy tears running down my face.