Black Star

Reader's POV

"(y/n), Maka! Come join us!" shouted Black Star, dribbling the basketball. "No," we replied at the same time, not looking up from the books we were reading. "Geez, you two are exactly the same!" sighed Soul. Black Star threw the ball at us. Luckily, Maka managed to catch it before it could hit either one of us in the face. "If you last for even one minute, I'll give you my autograph! Though I've already left some on your lockers.." said Black Star. Maka squinted suspiciously at Black Star. "What do you mean you've already left some on our lockers?" she said. Black Star scratched the back of his head sheepishly and said," Well, I thought I'd just leave my autograph on your lockers. After all, who wouldn't want the autograph of the great and mighty-" Maka stood up and yelled," YOU WROTE ON OUR LOCKERS?!! YOU USED A PERMANENT MARKER, DIDN'T YOU?" The blue-haired boy seemed to shrink under Maka's glare. "Yes?" he answered quietly. "YOU IDIOT!" both Maka and I yelled. 

"Okay, let's make a bet. If we win the game, we get to beat Black Star up!" shouted Maka. "If we lose, we'll spare half of the bones in his body!" I continued. 

"Game starts now!" we yelled before Black Star could say anything. We charged, shooting and scoring as if we had suddenly gained bionic basketball superpowers. Tsubaki, Soul, Kid, Liz, Patty and Crona stood watching, all of them sweatdropping except for Patty who was just laughing. "Do they even know the rules?" asked Tsubaki. "I-I don't think so," stuttered Crona. "This is so not cool," said Soul. "Hey, remember what I said about them being the same? Well, looks more like they're evil twins now," said the white-haired weapon. Maka and I had won and were now holding Black Star upside down by the legs. "Well, at least not having to spare half of the bones in his bodies will be symmetrical," said Kid, sighing.

Author's Note: Thank you to all my readers. Please comment. The next chapter will be about Crona. Just out of curiosity, what gender do you think Crona is?