Chapter 8

Garretts POV~

I get  on the bus and sit down. Seth was acting weird, had I done something wrong?

"Hey, are you new?" I hear a girls voice come from behind me. I turn and look over the seat and see a pair of bright green eyes looking at me.

"Me?" I ask looking at her.

"Well duh, youre the only person I'm looking at." She laughs and I smile slightly.

"Uh, yeah true. Yeah I'm new." I say and she sits up more so I can see her entire face.

"Sweet! I saw you hanging out with the nerd today." She smiles brightly but I glare at her slightly.

"His names Seth." I say and turn looking out the window.

"No wait I didn't mean the word nerd as a bad thing." She says quickly and I feel her sit beside me. I glance at her.

"His names Seth, I'm sure he doesn't like being called nerd." I stare out the window watching trees and mountain sides speed by.

"I know Seth, well knew anyways." She sighs. "Freshman year we was best friends but then junior year he withdrew away from me and we don't talk anymore. Nerd was his nickname that I gave him, he called me Batgirl." She laughs and I smile slightly.

"Batgirl? Why that?" She scoffs.

"As you cant tell." She points at her batman shirt and then her batman backpack.

"So you wear batman." I say.

"I'm the ninja of the night and the silent wanderer of the day." She smiles brightly holding up my watch.

"How did you get that." I grab it from her.

"Like I said, I'm the ninja of the night and silent wanderer of the day." She rolls her eyes. I look out the window.

"Doesn't explain how you got my wat-" I look over to where she was at then look around. She wasn't there anymore. I look to the back of the bus and she waves at me smiling brightly sitting in the very back of the bus.