Chapter 13

Seth POV~

Emmitt had walked away confused after my comment. I sat the rest of the time hiding my face, which was now the color of a ripe tomato. I sat there like that  until the bell rung. I stood quickly and left the office walking toward  Mrs. Susie's Class. I went to walk up the stairs and ran into Garrett, like literally ran into him. My face hit his lower chest and I was so surprised that I fell. I look at all my paper which had scattered themselves everywhere.

"Dammit." I say crawling around grabbing papers. Garrett kneels beside me helping me. By the time we had collected all of my papers the hallways was empty again.

"Seth what happened?" Garrett asks grabbing my arm helping me stand.

"With what?" I pretend to be fixing my papers.

"Why did you yell at the teacher and why have you been acting weird?" Garrett asks and I look up jumping when I make eye contact with Batgirl.

"Holy shit don't do that!" I say toward her and Garrett looks back to where I'm looking and jmps as well.

"God dammit how do you do that?" Batgirl just laughs.

"Ninja of the night quiet wanderer of the day." She grins creepily at me and I back up.

"Uh...right." I say looking at Garrett. "As for you, I'm fine."

"No he not." Batgirl says studying her black nails.

"How would you know." I say glaring at her and she smiles.

"Because I remember everything you've told me and from what Garrett says I have come to a conclusion. Youre in loveeee." She sings the last sentence.

"Shut up." I grumble my face turning red.

"So its one of two people." Batgirl grins. "Garrett or Emmitt."

"Or it could be a girl you idiot."

"You don't hang out with girls." She smiles.

"You make me remember why." I glare again and her eyes fill with hurt and I sigh. "I'm sorry." I say looking down but when I look up shes gone.

"Look what you did." Garrett says sounding a little angry. "Why cant you just tell us, its less troublesome."

"Because I don't know! I like you both. And youre both leaving me!" I yell turning and running off. I secretly hoped for Garrett to come after me, but when I looked back he was walking up the stairs.