Chapter 103

Seths POV~ After School~

Jazz pulls me away from Garrett and Lucy.

"We need to talk." Jazz pull me into the commons area but there was still a bunch of people so she shoves me into the teachers lounge and shuts the door.

"Uh.. Jazz why are we in here?" I ask watching her.

"Well Cj wants to talk to Lucy but shes scared." 

"And Lucy is stubborn." I tap my chin thinking. "Well they cant avoid each other for forever, and its obvious they still love each other." Jazz walking in a circle looking down.

"What if we trick them?" She stops and looks at me. "Or i could get Cj super high then suggest Lucy comes over." 

"Or you can throw a party and i can take Lucy and you keep Cj there. Its less forcey."

"Sounds good to me, how about this Saturday?" I nod ad Jazz smiles brightly. "This is gonna be cool." 

~Friday Morning~

"I dont think this will work Seth, they have ignored each other for a week." Garrett says as he slides into his pants for school.

"Gotta have faith." I say pull my shirt on. "Besides, im positive it will work." I smile at him then go and knock on Lucys door. I hear her groan and i knock again. "C'mon Lucy! Wake up!! Its Friday!" She groans again.

"Im up, you can come in!" I slowly open the door. Lucy stands and stretches then turns to look at me.

"Theres a party at Jazz's tomorrow, wanna go?"  She asks then picks up her phone taking it off charge.

"A party?" I ask pretending to not know about it, if she knew it was my idea id never hear the end of it and she probably wouldnt go.

"Yeah, everyone is going and i thought it would be fun to go get drunk as fuck." I smile.

"Sounds fun, yeah ill go. Im sure Garrett will go too." Lucy smiles slightly then pushes me out of the room gently before shutting the door. Good, i had my part of the plan done, now if Jazz can keep Cj at her house long enough for Lucy and Cj to run into each other this plan might work. I hope.