Chapter 112

Few days Later~ After school~

Seths POV~

"Dude you look so tired." Cj whispers to me in the library. She had gotten enough courage to speak to me again and i was glad.

"Sara always wants to play and its like i physically cannot say no to her. So i end up staying up all night doing my homework." I say yawning before going back to writing in my binder.

"You should really try to get more sleep." Cj says pulling my binder from me. "I can do this for you." She looks at her watch and smiles. "We have an hour before we have to go, take a nap." I shake my head.

"You have homework to do."

"Its just math and Lucy can help me later." I rub my head thinking.

"You sure?"

"Yes! Now sleep, ill do this for you." I look at her for a minute quietly then nod slightly laying my head on the table. I felt guilty for cheating, having Cj do my homework WAS cheating but i was just so tired. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

~Hour and a half later~

"Seth." I groan quietly blinking. Cj shakes me again. "Seth cmon wake up."

"I got him."I hear Garretts Voice off in the distance then i feel myself being picked up. I smile slightly still half asleep and curl against Garrett the best i can. 

"Awh." I hear Cj whisper as Garrett starts walking but i fall asleep before we get out of the school building.