Chapter 21

Garretts POV~

On the way home Batgirl and i exchanged numbers and she also gave me Seths house number. She said she wasnt sure if it was still right but it was worth the try, I wanted to surprise him. 

"Hello sweetie!" My Americans mom says kissing my cheek.

"Hello." I smile and walk through the house to my room. I pull out my homework and start doing it.

Time Skip~ 

I put all of my homework away sighing in relieve, I liked America and all but does there have to be this much homework constantly? I pull out of phone and look at my hand where Batgirl had written Seth phone Number. I close my door and sit on my bed dialing the phone. I was about to hang up when someone answered.

"What?" Someone slurs on the other end of the phone.

"Hello? Uh is Seth home?" I ask thinking that the drunken voice had to be Seths fathers.

"This is Seth." He laughs hard. I pulls the phone from my ear looking at it.

"Seth? What are you doing?" I ask standing.

"Being happy. What do you care." He slurs then hangs up. I dial Batgirls number and she answers almost immediately.

"Can you show me where Seth lives?" I ask quickly.

"Certainly! I only live a few houses from you, meet you outside your house." She hangs up and i walk to the kitchen.

"I have to go check on a friend." I say as i walk out the door.

"Be home before midnight!" My American mom yells out the window and i nod.

"Hey!" Batgirl runs up to me. "Whats up, You and Seth gonna ya know." She wiggles her eyebrows grinning.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes. "Hes drunk or something, i gotta make sure he doesnt like die." I blink. "I mean like he doesnt get hurt." 

"Totes!" She claps her hands walking down the road from my house with my following by her side. I just hoped Seth was okay.