Chapter 33

Seths POV~

I quickly walk down the hallway ignoring my mom yelling for me. She grabs my arm and turns me i close my eyes.

"Please tell me your not naked anymore because if you are im going to die." 

"I have my robe on Seth, im sorry i didnt expect you back so quickly!" I open my eyes looking at her.

"I now am mentally scarred for life." I put a hand on my forehead. We stand there awkwardly until the male walks out into the hallway fully dressed again. I freeze blinking, he was hot, no hot wasnt the word it didnt explain how amazingly good looking this man was. He was God-like,  i dont know, i just stood there staring at him.

"Im Dean." He clears his throat and attempts a smile. My heart was beating extremely fast, i could feel my heart beat in the back of my head and it was causing a headache. 

"Seth." I shake my head and hold out my hand ignoring that the man was just having sex with my mother. He shakes my hand and mom smile at us. 

"Sorry about the uh..." He points back at the room.

"Just dont make babies and i dont care what you do." I did care i couldnt imagine my mom having sex, i told people that i was a miracle baby and that my parents were actually virgins.

"Wheres your boytoy?" My mom asks and i blush.

"Mom! Hes not my boytoy." I glare and Dean looks surprised.

"Oh!" I look at Dean and he quickly looking away.

"Dude i swear to fuck if your homophobic.." I glare slightly and he raises his hands quickly. 

"No! No no I uh," He clears his throat, "It find gay people interesting." My mom had a hand over her face and i raise an eyebrow.

"Interesting?" I ask tilting my head.

"Yeah your different and think different i just find your kind interesting!" Dean attempts a weak smile and i cross my arms.

"Oh dear." My mom whispers keeping her face covered.

"Think different? My kind? Im no different then you, well actually i am. I dont fuck peoples moms." i narrow my eyes.

"Seth!" My mom says in a warning voice.

"No i just mean that you dont think like me." I glare tapping my foot.

"No i dont." 

"Yes you do." Dean crosses his arms.

"If i punched you in the fucking face what would you feel?" I step closer to him.

"Pain?"

"Do not punch him Seth."

"Ha funny Dean me too." 

"Thats enough Seth." 

"He started it mom."

"Stop acting five. Youre acting like hes going to hurt you, he wont i promise."

"You said that about dad." I cross my arms again looking at my mom. Dean stood there looking around.

"Seth that is quite enough, go to your room." She grabs my arm pulling me toward the steps. When we get there she looks at me with a sad look. "Seth im not mad at you, Dean just..Hes going toward science and he sees things differenly, hes different. Please dont ruin this for me." She says the last sentence quietly.

"If you came home and caught me and Garrett fucking how would you feel?" I ask quickly tilting my head.

"I..dont know." She admits.

"Next time lock the door." I walk up the stairs frowning slightly. I already knew i wasnt going to like this Dean character.