A/N for chapter 120

Hello Hello!

I'm so sorry i was gone for so long, things came up and i couldn't be here. I noticed a lot of new followers and to them, Welcome!, To my older followers, who have been here since the beginning, hello! 

Now this isn't all a hello note sadly. I am here to say that i am ending the story the German Jock and The American Nerd. I know i know, i said i wouldn't but guys that story isn't going anywhere fast and 120 chapter is enough. There wont be a second story either. If you'd like me to add one more chapter to simply tell you what happens (I already have the rest of the story planned out so i can make a chapter about it) but i really don't think i can keep typing that story. I also want to say i am starting new stories and will gladly take story requests!!! (I will do the best i can with them) So if you have a certain story you want me to type i will gladly write them down, just message me privately or comment on this chapter!

Also i wanted to thank those of you who have read my story far enough to read this, it really means a lot to me. You don't know this (Can't believe im admitting it either) But i hardcore "fangirl" Over my reads and stuff like they mean so much to me. (Maybe im to gay? XD )

But anyways, i just wanted to say that i wont be updating the book unless its that one chapter and i will only do that if people want it.

Other then that, thanks for reading this, thank you for following me (If youre not following me feel free to do so i follow back my followers) and look out for new books (if you request a story ill make sure to put it in the first chapter as a A/N) And i think this A/N have drug on long enough.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day/night!

~Gay boiiiiiii~