Chapter 52

Seths POV~

I stand in the doorway watching Lucy leave. Cj and I look at each other wide eyed while Garrett walkes up the stairs. I sit beside Cj and laugh.

"What?" Cj protests and i poke her thigh.

"Ever heard of the sun?" I ask and she raises my shirt pointing at me stomach and chest.

"Have you?" We laugh and Cj sighs. "I feel bad for that lady. I would have never fired her."

"Me either." I shrug. "But they know more about teaching people lessons."

"Yeah im not good at that." Cj says crossing her arms.

"Bull! You and Lucy have Tyler and his group scared of you" I laugh and Cj smiles.

"Well they was hurting my friend. But that lady didnt do anything really." Cj says.

"Youre on her side?" Garretts voice comes out of no where. Cj jumps and i turn and look at Garrett.

"No!" Cj says looking down. "I know why you are having Lucy fire her." 

"Good, Seth will you come upstairs for a minute?" Garrett walks up the stairs and i look at Cj. Cj winks and gets up walking out the back door. I stand and walk upstairs going to the bedroom. I walk in and look around not seeing Garrett.

"Garrett?" I walk farther into the room and the door behind me closes. I turn and see Garrett smiling innocently. I roll my eyes trying to not smile. Garrett points behind me and i turn and see roses sitting on a desk in the corner. I resist the urge to laugh. "Youre so cheesy." I say walking to the roses.

"Well i never get you things and i decided to be like a regular boyfriend and buy roses." Garrett hugs me from behind. "And with all of our families falling apart i thought now would be the best time to be the closest we could be." 

"Youre just trying to get in my pants." I tease picking the roses up.

"And that but the other thing too." Garrett tightens his hug slightly resting his chin on my shoulder. He was so much taller then me that he had to bend his knees to do so. I start laughing and sit the roses down.

"I understand short girl problems when they had tall boyfriends." I make Garrett let go and i turn to face him. Garrett lifts my chin with his finger and looks me in the eyes.

"I love you Seth." He says softly.

"I love you too Garrett." I smile and he kisses me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I stand up taller so he doesnt have to bend to kiss me. He bites down on my lip softly pressing my back against the wall. I allow his tongue entrance and i dont fight for dominance. He puts his leg between mine pulling my shirt up over my head. He drops my shirt and moves his mouth to my neck biting and kissing at my jawline. I lean my head to the side closing my eyes biting my lip. I hear the front door close loud.

"Lucys home." I murmur and Garrett pulls away looking at me.

"I dont care." Garrett says softly before going back to biting my neck. He hooks his finger in my pants at my hip and pushes at them gently. We both jump when the door flings open hitting the wall hard. Lucys eyes widen and Cj peeks over her shoulder and he face turns red and she disappears. Lucy clears her throat and she gets serious.

"Seth somethings happened. There was an accident." She says quickly.

"What kind of accident?" I ask ignoring that i was half naked.

"A car crash." She says softly. "Your dad was involved. Hes in the hospital."