Chapter 74

Lucys POV~

"Cj?" I ask knocking on the bedroom door softly before opening the door. I stop and watch as she stood in front of the mirror scrubbing at her eyes.

"What?" She looks at me with black smeared around her eyes.

"Seth was only trying to help." I say closing the door walking over to her. She looks back at herself in the mirror then down.

"I know." She says and i turn her around to face me taking the rag from her.

"Here, ill help." I say wiping at her left eye gently. "He hates how your mom treats you," I say and she sighs, "It probably reminds him of his dad."

"I just," She looks down, "You saw how close me and my mom were before we started dating." 

"Do you regret dating me?"I ask and she looks at me quickly.

"No! Of course not!" She says and i go back to wiping at her eyelid. "I just miss her. I wish she was always there, but she isnt and it hurts." Her voice going soft and i move the rag to her other eye.

"I know boo." I say and she stays quiet for a few minutes. "Ill apologize to Seth." She says and i take a step back examining her eyes to make sure i got all the make up off then i nod. "Thanks boo." She says softly before kissing me. She smiles at me and walks past me, i follow her as she walks back down the stairs playing with her fingers.

"Cj i am so sor-" Cj holds a hand up cutting Seth off.

"Seth you didnt do anything wrong." Seth blinks a few times.

"I didnt?" Seth asks and Cj shakes her head.

"I understand why you did it and i was just being an oversensitive brat." Cj looks down. "And i shouldnt be bossing you around, it makes me no better then my mom. Beside everything you said was the truth." Cj glances over her shoulder to make sure her mother wasnt coming. Seth looks at me and i nod before looking at Cj. Seth smiles and his shoulders relax. Cj hugs Seth and kisses his cheek.

"I still shouldnt have done that, were friends, sometimes you have to do things for friends even if you really dont want to." Cj looks up at Seth before running upstairs. Seth raises an eyebrow. "Did i piss her off again?" I shrug and walk to the couch sitting next to Garrett. Cj comes back downstairs after a few minutes wearing shorts and a tank top. All her bracelets was back on and she was wearing her supernatural necklace. We all look at her and she walks over to the chair sitting down. Seth looks at me then at Garrett.

"Arent you going to wear that dress to keep your mom happy?" Garrett asks and Cj looks at him.

"Nah, who cares what she wants me to wear." Cj says casually like she hadnt been trying to please her mom for the past two days.

"Maybe we could burn it all." I say and Cj smiles at me and nods.

"Who wants to go to the movies?" Cj says standing. Everyone says 'me' and stands. "Lets go." Cj walks over to the wall grabbing keys. 

"Where are you kids going?" Lindas voice comes out of no where.

"The movies." Cj says opening the door pointing for us to walk out the door. 

"This late?" Cj rolls her eyes.

"Its only 6pm." Cj says and Linda narrows her eyes.

"I dont want you going, go to your rooms." Linda points up the stairs. Cj smirks at her mother.

"I dont take orders from you." Cj says before slamming the door shut.