Chapter 101

Seths POV~

 i look at my phone, 10:00 pm. I sit up on the couch and look around. Cj hadn't gotten home yet and i was starting to worry. Garrett had went to take a shower a few minutes ago leaving me alone. I stand up and walk outside looking around. I see a phone light under a tree beside the house.

"Cj?" I walk over standing next to the tree.

"Hm?" She looks up from her phone and i kneel beside her.

"You cant stay out here all night." I say and she shrugs.

"My wifi connects out here so i dont use phone service, so yes i can." She leans back against the tree looking at her phone again.

"Arent you going to go in and talk to Lucy?" Cj laughs and i cringe at the strong smell of weed and alcohol on her breath. 

"She kicked me out pretty much, i should stay out here." She turns her phone off and looks at me in the darkness.

"She didnt mean those things Cj, You know that. You two have been through so much, a fight was bound to happen eventually." Cj sighs softly and i tilt my head. "Cj..Is this part of the prank war?" Cj looks at me quickly.

"No! Why would you think that?!" Her voice cracks and she hugs her knees to herself. "I wish it was though." Cj puts her chin on her knees using her hand to wipe tears away. I sigh softly and sit beside you hugging her to my side.

"Everything will be okay, but you cant stay out here." 

"Lucy pretty much kicked me out." She says softly she raises a trembling hand to her forehead pushing her bangs out of her eyes. "Its like," She looks down lowering her voice, "its like she doesnt care at all.

Garretts POV~

I climb out of the shower and wrap and towel around my waist before wiping the mirror off in the bathroom to look at myself. Since joining football all my muscles are even more noticeable. Seth had a little muscle and a hint of abs but other then that he was a thinner, less muscular person. I on my boxer and jean before walking out of the bathroom. I walk to the living room and look around for Seth. I open the door slowly and hear talking so i stop and listen.

"Everything will be okay, but you cant stay out here." I hear Seths voice from over near the trees beside the house.

"Lucy pretty much kicked me out." Cj pauses for a second. "Its like, its like she doesnt care at all." Cjs voice was very quiet. I frown and slowly and quietly close the door before walking upstairs.

"Lucy!" I knock on the door kinda hard.

"What?!" She yells and i try to open the door.

"Open the fucking door right now!" I yell. Lucy is quiet for a second then i hear the door unlocking before opening a crack.

"What do you want?" Her eyes were slightly red, i could tell she had been crying.

"Cj is sitting outside crying. She thinks you dont care anymore, she thinks you kicked her out." I cross my arms looking at her.

"But i..She made her decision." Lucy start to shut the door but i put my hand in the way.

"She thinks you never cared." Lucys eyes fill with tears and she pushes my hand out of the way before slamming the door and locking it. "Lucy!"

"Go away!" Something hits the door hard and i take a step back wide eyed.

Seths POV~

"C'mon, lets go inside. You can sleep in Garretts and my bed and we'll sleep in the guest room." Cj sniffles quietly using her jacket sleeve the wipe her eyes, her eyeliner was everywhere.

"No." She says softly standing up wiping her eyes again. "Im going to go to Jazz's." She says  looking down.

"Well let me drive you." I say and stand going to the front door opening it and grabbing my keys off the wall. Cj stands next to the car waiting. I push the button unlocking the door then climb into the drivers side. Cj climbs in and the overhead light shows how red her nose and cheek here but how pale the rest of her face was. "Where did you go today when you left?" I ask backing out carefully.

"No where really, i walked to the park and hid in a tree, then i went and got alcohol and weed from a few friends then went back to the park to hide." She says wiping her nose still trembling. I start driving toward Jazz's while Cj sits staring at her phone. The drive was painfully silent considering Cj is normally the loudest out of all of us. I pull into Jazz's driveway and park, Cj climbs out and shuts the door. She walks up to the door and waves slightly before walking inside. I sigh and back out driving back toward the house. When i pull in Garrett is leaning against the wall outside shirtless. I climb out locking the doors then look at him.

"Where did you go?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I drove Cj to Jazz's, she didnt want to go inside and i didnt want her staying outside so i figured what was the harm of taking her to Jazz's, at least we know shes safe." I grab his arm an walk into the house. "Wheres your shirt?" Garrett looks down at his bare chest.

"You want me to wear a shirt?"

"No no no i dont want you to, i was just curious of why you wasnt wearing one." I smile and hug him. 

"I didnt put one on after showering." Garrett says hugging back. I yawn and Garrett quickly picks me up. "Time for bed." He smiles at me carrying me upstairs.