Chapter 57

A/N Sorry guys, that last chapter didn't really make any sense. I was trying to get a chapter up and couldn't think of anything. So I'm sorry if the last chapter wasn't what you wanted. Anyways. ^-^ I'll try to do better in the future.   Gayboiiii~

Garretts POV~

"What box should this go in?" Lucy asks holding up a pillow. We was packing to get ready to go back to our house, we had to go back to school sadly. I point at a box and Seth comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. 

"Lucy wouldnt give me new clothes after she stole the clothes i took with me." Lucy smiles brightly. Cj comes into the room dropping the box she was holding.

"Seth! Where is your clothes?" She covers her eyes and me and Lucy start laughing. "Put clothes on i need to talk to you." She walks out of the room bumping into things.

"Coming. " Seth grabs clothes and disappears into the bathroom. He comes back then leaves the room leaving me and Lucy to pack things from the bedroom.

Seths POV~

I walk down stairs and follow Cj outside.

"Seth," She sits on the ground looking at her hands, "What are you and Garrett going to do at the end of the year?" I furrow my eyebrows  sitting beside her.

"Im not sure." I say quietly looking down. Cj grabs my hand softly and i look at her.

 "You have to find out, its not something you wait until last minute to think about." I look at her then out at the lake. "I know its scary to think about." She says letting go of my hand. "But sometimes the scariest things in life need to be solved so you dont regret anything."

"Yeah but if he leaves.." I didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Lucy left once." Cj says before standing. "But she came back. My mom used to say this saying it went, If you love something let it go if it comes back its yours if it doesn't it wasn't meant to be." Cj smiles. "But you have to talk to Garrett about this." She pats my head and walks back to the house. I sit still listening to the birds sing. What if Garrett chooses German over me? What if he decides at the end of the year that im not worth it and leave me forever. Cjs words float around in the back of my head. "If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours, if it doesn't it wasn't meant to be." I sigh quietly and stand.

"Ill talk to Garrett when we get back to the house." I mumble to myself before walking back into the house.