Chapter 63

Time Skip To Wednesday Evening (Sowwehhh)

Seths POV~

I jump onto the couch excitedly. I had recently got really into Supernatural, i had binge watched all the episodes i had missed. I used to watch Supernatural all the time at my house but then school got in the way and i had stopped watching.

"What are we watching." Cj says quietly from behind me causing me to jump.

"Fuck!" I glare at her. "You." Cj laughs sitting beside me. "Im watching Supernatural." I point at the TV. "Ive gotten to the episode where the darkness was freed." I look at the commercial playing. Cj grabs my arm looking at me wide eyed. "What?"

"I Fucking love Supernatural, I have three necklaces and two bracelets in my room." she says proudly.

"Well i have posters." I cross my arms. Supernatural comes on and i groan. "When is the new one supposed to come out?" Cj shrugs looking at the Tv and i stand.

"Wait dont leave me." She whines. I raise my eyebrow looking at her.

"Its a rerun, why would i watch something ive already watched?" I start to walk upstairs.

"Seth wait!" Cj jumps up grabbing me. "Dont go up there Garrett is showering and he going to be mad in a min-"

"Cj!!" I hear Garrett yell angrily from upstairs and my eyes widen.

"What did you do?!" Cj has her mouth covered trying to not laugh. She grabs my hand and pushes a bag into my hand and runs off. I look at the bag that is leaking pink into my hand. Garrett comes down the stairs and my eyes go wide.

"Y..your hair." I clamp my mouth shut so i dont laugh. Lucy runs into the living room and freezes wide eyed before falling to her knees laughing hysterically. 

"Y...your hair is pink!" Lucy says between laughing. Garrett looks at me then my hand narrowing his eyes.

"You did this?" I look down at my hand and drop the bag.

"No! Cj did!" I say my eyes wide.

"And where is Cj?" Garrett taps his foot. The door opens and Cj walks in holding a back of groceries.

"Oh my gosh! Garrett what happened to your hair!?" Cj sits the groceries on the floor walking up to Garrett, Garrett was glaring at me and Lucy was standing in the kitchen doorway wide eyed.

"Cj did it huh?" Garrett crosses his arms.

"B..But she did!" My voice trembles and Cj eyes widen for a second.

"No wait Garrett i did it." Cj says looking up at him.

"No Cj dont take the blame for Seths stupid childish prank." Garrett turns and walks up the stairs and Cj looks at me. I look down and walk toward the kitchen.

"Well that didnt go how i wanted it to." Cj mumbles while Lucy glares at her.

(Before i get 258998356982635 messages and comments saying how unoriginal this is, i know! But i couldnt think of anything else ~Gayboiiii~)