Chapter 58

Garretts POV~

Seth volunteered to drive home, no one seemed to complain about it. The drive home was quiet besides the occasional short conversations but Seth stayed quiet the entire ride. Maybe his dads death was bothering him more then he was letting us know. When we pulled into the driveway Seth climbed out and walked to the back without saying a word. Lucy and I stopped and gave each other worried looks. Seth walked into the house carrying a few things. Cj and Lucy stop in front of him.

"I wonder whats wrong with him." Lucy says looking back at the house. 

"I think his dads death is hurting him more then hes letting us know." I say and Cj looks down playing with her bracelets. I raise an eyebrow. The whole time that i had know Cj i noticed she only did that when she had done something wrong or felt guilty.

"Cj what did you do?" Lucy says realizing that i was staring at.

"I..Well i thought that i was helping." She complains. "No body else seemed worried about it i had to bring it to his attention to!" Seth walks out of the house.

"Are you guys gonna help?" Seth says walking to the back of the car.

"We'll talk about this later." I say in a hushed tone, Lucy and Cj nodding.

"Of course." I say to Seth walking back grabbing a few things. It only two more loads before the car was empty. There was only the things Seth and I had taken, Cj and Lucy had brought a few pairs of clothes in grocery bags. I follow Seth to the room we was living in, carrying our clothes while he carried the few blankets we had taken. "Seth are you okay?" I ask as he drops the blankets on the arm of a chair in the room.

"Just thinking about somethings." He smiles at me and walks out of the room. What had Cj said to him. I freeze in my spot remembering what she had talked to me about. I walk out of the room.

"Cj!" I yell through the house.

"Oh dear." I hear as i open Lucy's and Cj's bedroom door.

"Whats wrong?" Lucy asks as Cj hides behind Lucy.

"Did you talk to Seth about what you talked to me about?" I say walking into the room.

"Y..yes." She whines softly.

"Whats going on?" Lucy says stepping away from Cj looking at her.

"If i hadnt of said something they wouldnt have talked about it before it was to late to make a rational decision!" She says looking down.

"Oh for fuck sake someone fucking tell me what the hell is going on!" Lucy yells grabbing Cj by the shoulders.

"She asked Seth about what was going to happen at the end of the summer." I say crossing my arms.

"So how is that a bad thing?" Lucy asks giving me a confused look before her eyes widen with realization. "Ohhh!" She looks at Cj. "Cj his dad just died, why would you throw something like that at him?" She asks in a soft voice.

"I.." Cj sighs looking up. "Because they are avoiding it and they need to talk about it." 

"Talk about what?" Seths voice comes from behind me. I turn and Seth looks over at Cj. "Oh that." Seth takes a step back. "Well are you leaving or staying?" Seth asks looking at me. I look down sighing softly.

"Seth i cant just abandon my family." I say quietly. "I cant just leave them."

"Oh thats just great. My dad hated me and my mom hates me because im dating you. I got abandoned because im dating you and youre just going to leave." Seth says his voice harder then his normal voice.

"Seth I-" Seth holds up his hand and walks away.

"Oh dear." Cj whispers before i walk out of the room.

"Seth wait!" I run down the stairs grabbing his arm.

"What?!" Seth says yanking his arm away. He looks at me trying to blink the tears out of his eyes.

"Im not leaving you, just America." I say looking at him. "And it might not be for forever." A tear rolls down his cheek and i wipe it away softly.

"I dont want you to go." He says quietly looking down. I lift his chin so hes looking at me.

"I know, but i have to see my family." Seth's shoulders relax slightly before he hugs me.

"Im sorry, im acting so selfish." He mumbles.

"We have a long time to find out what we are going to do." I say quietly hugging him. He nods and lets go.

"We'll find something out."