Chapter 67

A/N I must must must give half of the credit to this chapter to Dark_Neko23 I 100% recommend you follow Dark Neko. But i wanted to make sure i gave credit to them. So thank you so so so much Dark Neko for helping me and i hope we get to hang out again in the near future ;) 

Anyways!!! Back to the story!!! Gayboiiiiii~

Garretts POV~

"Hey didnt Mrs. Susie say we had a math Test Coming up either Friday or Monday?" Seth asks while we was sitting on the couch. It had been about a half an hour since we had left Cj and Lucy's room.

"Yeah i believe so." I say standing. "We should probably study." I say walking up the stairs, Seth right behind me.

"My backpack is behind the door and yours is in the closet." Seth said following me into the room.

"We'll just use yours, no reason to dig out both of our backpacks." I say sitting on the bed. Seth grabs his backpack and sits beside me on the bed. I grab a notebook out of his back and he pulls out the homework, he had already done it. "Nerd." I mumble before smiling.

"Jock." He grins at me. I roll my eyes and reach into the bag to grab a pen, but my hand hits Seths hand and we both stop and look at each other. We stare at each other for a few seconds. I dont know who leaned in first, nor did i care. I lean closer to Seth kissing him softly before pushing him back getting on top of him not breaking the kiss. Seth leans up arching his back slightly so his body was against mine. I bite Seths bottom lip softly pulling on the bottom of his shirt inching it up his body. I pull away gently.

"Is this okay?" I ask softly and Seth nods pulling my face back to his kissing me. I push his shirt up breaking the kiss just long enough to take his shirt off. I start biting his neck and kissing his jawline while unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them off of him. I grin looking at his Pikachu underwear. Seth blushes a dark red while i pull them off of him tossing them on the ground. Seth pulls his knees up to his chest covering himself up blushing darker when i pull his legs gently to uncover him.

"Why am i the only one naked?" His voice was a little shaky. I get off the bed pulling my shirt off and taking my pants and underwear off quickly before climbing onto the bed and onto Seth. Seth groans quietly while i kiss and biting at his neck and collarbone. "I..Lucy bought me lube the other day." Seth says softly point at his backpack. I pulls away opening the front of his backpack and pull out the bottle of lube. "She said it would come in handy." 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask looking at the lube then at Seth. 

Seths POV~ (Wanted to add a little of Seths side to it)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Garrett asks looking at the Lube then at me.

"Very." I say. I cuss myself in my head when my voice shakes a little. I watch while Garrett puts lube on his fingers.

"Ready?" Garrett asks and i nod not trusting my voice. Garrett climbs onto me kissing my neck biting down onto my collarbone. I shiver when i fell his finger and cold lube enter my ass. Garrett moves his finger around and i bite my lip staying still. Garrett moves his fingers around before moving them in a scissoring motion.

Garretts POV~

I start moving my fingers in a scissoring motion for a little while making sure to open him enough, he was tight and i didnt want to hurt him. I take my fingers out  I look at Seth positioning my dick at Seth's opening. Seths looks at me and nods quickly, I slowly slide my dick in Seth a little at a time so i dont hurt him, Seth groans out his face covered in pleasure and pain when i get my length into him.

"Tell me when to move." I say softly watching Seth. He relaxes taking a deep breath.

"Move." He says more demanding then i thought he would.

"Are you su-" 

"Move!" Seth almost yells looking at me and i smile slowly pulling myself out of Seth then slowly pushing myself back in, i moan quietly doing the same thing a few more times watching Seths face to make sure i wasnt hurting him to bad. Seth moans and closes his eyes. "Faster." Seth says before moaning again. I nod and start moving faster biting my lip. Seth moans again and i lean down kissing him. Seth kisses at me hungrily moving to meet my thrusts causing me to moan. I change position slightly and Seth moans loudly.

"Right there!" He yells and i thrust faster slamming against the spot over and over again causing Seth to moan and clutch onto the bed spread. I reach down wrapping my hand around Seths dick moving my hand with the rhythm of my thrusts. Seth moans louder and i kiss him to make him quieter. Seth moans again his body shaking slightly, i grin against his lips when i feel his warm load spill over my hand. I thrust a few more time emptying my load inside of Seth with a groan. Seth lays still breathing heavily watching me as i pull out. Seth and i smile and a loud knock on the door cause us both to jump.

"Quieter next time!" Lucy yells from the other side of the door. Seths face turns dark red and i throw my shoe at the door.

"Go fuck your girlfriend!" I yell.

"Already have, but okay!" She yells and i could imagine the smirk on her face.