Chapter 64

Cjs POV~ 

Lucy grabs my arm a little tighter then i thought she would.

"You need to fix this and you need to fix this now." I look at her wide eyed swallowing. Lucys face soften and she lets go of my arm. "Please?" I nod looking down.

"Ill go talk to Garrett." I say quietly.

"And ill talk to Seth." She gives me a small smile. "Next time you want to prank them get me, ill help." She kisses my cheek and i smile.

"Okay." I say and walk up stairs and to the bathroom where Garrett was shirtless scrubbing at his hair to get the dye out. "Garrett..." I knock and walk into the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He looks at me, pink water was running down the sides of his face.

"I.." I look down. "I really did do this, i dont want you to be mad at me but you really shouldnt be mad at Seth, Seth had nothing to do with it." Garrett stands up straight to look at me. I look up at him as he wipes his face smearing the pink across his cheek.

"Why did you do this?" He points at his hair, his voice was between angry and disappointed.

"Its not permanent." I mumble looking down.

"You better hope so because you're going to get it out." I look up at him wide eyed.

"But it wont come out immediately!" 

"You did it, you fix it." He walks past me and comes back holding a metal chair from the laundry room.

"But Garrett i cant get it out today! Your hair will be pink for at least a week." He turns and looks at me and i take a step back. I hadnt really seen Garrett mad but between his voice and the glare he was giving me i wanted to run. 

"Fix it." He sits down and i sigh pulling out my phone. Garrett looks at me raising an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" 

"Im going to ask Google the best way to get it out of your hair." I say as i type. "It says here to wash your hair with dandruff shampoo and mix it with baking soda." I turn and walk out of the bathroom going down to the kitchen.

"Did you fix it?" Lucy asks as i reach into the cabinet to get the baking soda.

"No i have to wash his hair with this." I hand her my phone so she can look at the stuff while i to get a bowl. Seth looks at me and i stop in my tracks. "He knows i did it." I say and Seth looks away from me. Lucy hands me my phone pushing me out of the kitchen.

"He wont be mad for forever." She says once she gets me in the living room.

"I hope." I say and walk up the stairs to Garrett who was staring at himself in the mirror.

"I look so stupid." He says pushing his hair around.

"Sit down." I say reaching under the bathroom sink cabinet pulling out dandruff shampoo which we had there in chase we needed it. I start mixing it in a bowl and Garrett stands behind me looking over my shoulder watching me.

"Are you sure that's safe for my hair?" He asks.

"Google said it was." I say turning to him. "Sit down." I say and he goes and sits down touching his hair.

"Well i guess as long as it gets it out of my hair." I puts towels on the floor around him and spills a small bit of water on his head to get it wet. I start mixing the dandruff baking soda mix on his head while he squirms around. 

"C'mon Garrett sit still for real stop being a baby." I say grabbing a handful of his hair making him sit still.

"It smells weird." He says reaching up grabbing my wrist. "Stop pulling my hair." I pull his hair a little harder and he tightens his grip on my wrist making my hand turn red.

"Ow!" I smack his head and he lets go of my wrist. "Girl abuser." I say mixing the rest of the shampoo in his hair and backing away.

"If a guy did this hed get punched in the mouth so feel lucky." I take another step back. 

"If worse comes to worse ill bleach your hair, your hair is already blonde." 

"Dirty blonde!" Garrett says putting his hand on his head grimacing at the stuff in his hair.

"Well dye it." I say watching him.

"No you wont youve done screwed my hair up." He says getting up and glaring.

"Well you made me think i was crazy!" I say.

"My hair is more important then your sanity." Garrett says crossing his arms. "People see my hair." 

"You self centered son of a bitch. My sanity is way more important!" I step closer pointing a finger in his face. Garrett looks at my finger and smacks it out of his face.

"Maybe, but people see my hair!" His voice gets a little louder and i step up onto the chair glaring.

"Want me to hit you in that pretty face of yours? Then they can see the black eye i caused!" I yell and Garrett raises an eyebrow crossing his arms again.

"I dare you." He narrows his eyes. I pull my fist back and go to punch him as hard as i can. Garrett quickly grabs my wrist stopping it inches from his face Lucy comes running in.

"Hey! Guys calm down!" She grabs Garretts hand pulling while Garrett and i was glaring at each other. "Everyone is mad, lets just take a deep breath and chill." Lucy puts her hand across my eyes and pulls me off the chair after she got Garrett hand of my wrist, which wasnt very hard Garrett wasnt holding on that tight. Lucy lets go of me and i look at her then Garrett. Seth walks in and looks at Garrett frowning slightly. Garrett sighs and i look down.

"We were acting ridiculous." Garrett says. "I mean my hair isnt that important." I look up at him.

"Yeah but i shouldnt have dont that, it was so uncalled for." Lucy intertwines her fingers with mine and gives my hand a gently squeeze. 

"I apologize for over reacting." Garrett says.

"Me too." I say quietly then point at the chair. "Now then, sit down so i can fix your hair."