Chapter 27

Garretts POV~

I walk home humming and smiling to myself. I was so happy that i got to meet Seths mom, she seemed like a really nice, chilled lady. Seth was lucky to have a really cool mom, my mom was a pain in the ass.

"Hey sweetie!" My American mom (A/N Im sorry i honestly have no idea what to call her so shell be the American mom, if you can think of a better name comment below and ill use the best one.) called from the kitchen as i walked into the door.

"Hey." I smile over at her.

"How was dinner at your friends house?" She asks as i sit at the table.

"Seths mom i really  cool and she is a really good cook." I smile.

"I thought you was having dinner with a girl." She says tilting her head slightly. I look at my hands quietly. "Its okay dear, tell me more about Seths mom and her cooking.

"She can make really good lemonade, and Seth said that before i showed up she forced him to dress better." I chuckle before  looking at her smiling.

"Ah, why did Seth have to dress nice?" She asks sitting. "And why are you dressed up?"

"I wanted to make a good impression." I say quietly.

"Why? You guys are only friends right?" She leans forward facing me.

"Well i think." I tap my fingers on the table and i could see the excitement building up in her eyes.

"Are you guys like.." She leans closer. "Dating?" She whispers.

"I..Well id hope so." I say looking at the table. She jumps up throwing her hands in the air then flails them around, causing me to jump then raise an eyebrow at her. 

"AWH OH MY GOSH THATS SO CUTE." She yells still flailing her arms. "Tell me more!" She sits down, her face was all red and she was covering her mouth with her hand looking at me.

"Well..hes really nerdy and sweet and he wears glasses," I tap my chin thinking, "Hm he blushes all the time." I smile thinking.

"Have you guys kissed?" She mumbles through her hands, i could see her struggling to stay still.

"In fact, yes we have." I scratch my arm and she throws her hands in the air then lays her head on the table.

"Ive always wanted a gay son." She says quietly trying to contain the excitement in her voice. I smile and stand, pushing my chair in.

"Well youve got a temporary one." I say still smiling. "Goodnight mom." I say then go to my room. It was early but i had homework that i had to do. Well i had to try to do and probably fail at finishing  cause you know...internet.