Chapter 25

Time skip~

Seths POV~

I wake up Monday morning and jump into the shower. I let the hot water run through my hair and down my back while I think about what Garrett said yesterday before he left. I cover my face smiling turning red, he said everyone deserved a second chance, which meant he planned on having sex with me or at least try to if I don't fuck things up again.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world." I mumble to myself washing my hair. "Of all the people he could have picked, he picked me." I let the water rinse the shampoo out of my hair covering my face again smiling. I felt like a four year old. I climb out of the shower getting dressed then walk downstairs smiling at the smell of bacon.

"Good morning Sweetie!" My mom calls from the kitchen. I sit my backpack next to the door and walk to the kitchen.

"Good morning mom." I say smiling.

"Want some breakfast?" She asks and I look at my watch then turn quickly.

"No I'm going to miss the bus." I quickly go to the door and grab my back going out the door.

"See you this evening sweetie! I cant wait to meet your friend Garrett!" She yells after me as I close the door. I look down the road and see the bus coming at me. I had forgotten that I had told my mom that Garrett would be coming over, I was really excited. The bus doors open and I climb onto the bus and raise an eyebrow when i see both Jazz and Garrett on my bus. I go and sit with Garrett leaning back onto him.

"Why are you on my bus?" I ask confused.

"Well I do literally live a block away from you." Garrett says smiling.

"And this used to be my bus until you hated me and shiz." Jazz says smiling brightly at me and I huf.

"I never hated you." I grumble to myself. I was glad the school was only ten minutes from my house. Less time that I had to argue with Jazz, which is what I did.

"Yes you did." She said putting her nose in the air.

"No I didn't." I groan covering my face.

"Yes huh." She gets in my face. "Admit that you hated me.

"Well if I admit it id be lying." I glare at her and Garrett waves a hand in our faces.

"Guys get off the bus." I stand and get off the bus with Jazz on my tell.

"You hated me!" She insists then goes quiet looking at the building. "Who the fuck are they?" She asks pointing at two girls standing in front of the school holding hands. I had never seen them before, maybe they were new. We walk close enough to hear them talking.

"We can do this, its just a school how bad could it be." The girl with short curly dark red hair says.

"Yeah but our old school was just a school." The purpleish pink haired girl complains in a whiny tone.

"Come on CJ Well be fine." The red head says pulling at the girl named CJ.

"Lucy I'm shaking so bad I think I'm going to die!" CJ says hiding her face with one hand. I look at Garrett who is walking up to them.

"Hey do you need help with something?" He asks and CJ jumps looking up at him. Next to him CJ and Lucy looked like they was middle schoolers.

"Yeah," Lucy says letting go of CJs hand which earns her a worried ook from CJ, "We just moved here and we have no fucking idea where  to go." Lucy says smiling up at Garrett.

"What if they are homophobic." CJ whispers kinda loudly earning a glare from Lucy.

"We aren't homophobic." Garrett says grinning at me.

"Well we moved here from Michigan because our old school harassed us and our parents didn't want "Gays" In their home." Lucy says crossing her arms.

"Well we can show you around." I say and Garrett grabs my hand causing my to blush. 

"Ohhhhhh you guys are gay too!" Lucy says looking at us and CJ seems to relax a little. "Well in that case, I believe we can became very good friends." Lucy says linking arms with Garrett holding CJS hand. I smile as we walk into the school and all I could hear in the back of my head causing me to smile was "One of us One of us."