Chapter 107

Cj's POV~

Seth was sitting on the couch staring at the floor quietly while Garrett stood close to him watching him. Garrett looked devastated, Seth wouldnt let him even touch him. Seth wouldnt tell us what had happened, he kept promising Garrett that he would tell him once they were alone, so Lucy offered to take me and her to the store to buy cigarettes while they talked but Seth said it wasnt right that we had to leave our house so they could talk so they would talk when Seth felt comfortable enough to talk about it, which probably meant no girls around. Even though me and Lucy mostly acted like boys and rarely acted like girls.

"Is there anything i can get for you?" Garrett asks and Seth shakes his head. Garrett nods and sits on the floor near Seth while Seth looks up at the tv. Lucy grabs my arm and pulls me to the kitchen.

"Its kinda obvious what happened." Lucy says quietly while moving dishes around making noise.

"Hm?" I watch her confused. Lucy rolls her eyes and turns to me.

"He wasnt just kidnapped, its obvious." I look in at Garrett and Seth. Seth was talking and from the way Garrett was leaning toward him, Seth was talking very quietly. "They distance, the way hes acting. Cmon Cj hes not even letting Garrett touch him and they are dating. Either that man tortured Seth or Seth was," Lucy pauses lowering her voice, "Or Seth was touched or worse against his will."

"You think Seth was rap-" Lucy puts a hand across my mouth quickly.

"Dont say it." Lucy slowly lets go of my mouth. 

"But hes a guy!" I whisper.

"So? Gay guys do that to other gay guys too.   Doesnt matter what gender you are, youre not safe from that." I look back into the living room at Garrett and Seth. Seth was wiping his eyes and Garrett looked extremely pissed off.

"I should have killed him." Garrett stands and i walk into the living room quickly.

"Garrett not youll only get in trouble!" Seth grabs Garretts arm with tears in his eyes again.

"Garrett dont do anything stupid." Garrett gently sits Seth down and walks to the door. I follow closely behind.

"Dont worry Seth ill make sure he doesnt do anything stupid." I quickly follow behind Garrett as he walks down the street toward Jazz's.

"I should have fucking killed him while i had the chance." Garrett says walking across the rode toward the alley. "Fucking son of a bitch." Garrett stops at the start of the alley and freezes. I look up at alley to see nothing. "God dammit! Hes gone!"Garrett punches the brick building beside him.

"Garrett! That was so unnecessary." Garrett clenches his fist and i watch as blood drips off his knuckles from where he punched so hard. i quickly look away shakily. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"God dammit Garrett." Lucys voice comes from somewhere behind me. "Out of all the stupid things you could do out of anger you had to bleed." Lucy grabs my arm loosely and starts pulling me.

"She cuts! She should be used to blood!" Garrett yells and Lucy freezes and i open my eyes quickly shocked. Garrett glares at us and walks back toward the house leaving me and Lucy standing there with shocked looks on our faces.

Lucys POV~ Back at the house~

Cj and i walked back to the house while Cj still trembling, i wasnt sure if it was because of anxiety or from seeing the blood.

"Stupid bastard." I mumble hugging Cj to my side was we walk up the walkway to the house. We walk in and Garrett and Seth look at each other. Cj hadnt said a word and she walked straight upstairs quietly.

"Whats wrong with her?" Seth asks quietly watching Cj. I look at Garrett who still looked pissed off.

"Why dont you ass your fucktard boyfriend whats wrong with her." Garrett tilts his head slightky glaring.

"Well it was true." He says and i clench my jaw.

"I want you out of my house." I say and Seths eyes widen.

"You cant kick him out!" Seth says his voice trembling.

"No one, and i fucking mean NO one talks to my girlfriend that way. I dont give a fuck how pissed off you are, or how much taller you are then me. Fucking get out of my god damn house." Garretts eyes widen for a second then narrow. 

"Fine." He says going and grabbing his jacket walking out the door slamming it. Seth watched wide eyed then get sup and follows quietly. Once the door shut the second time i turn and walk up the stairs to go make sure Cj was ok.