Chapter 28

(A/N i like the name Sherry so that will be the American mothers name Thanks to the few who commented cx)

Seth POV~

I sit on my bed hugging my knees to myself thinking about how tonight could have went to make things turn out better then they did. I shouldnt have kissed Garrett right in front of the house.

"Fucking moron." I mumble to myself putting my chin on my knees staring at my wall when i hear a light knock on the door.

"Seth?" I mom whispers softly opening the door. I look down at my bed.

"Here to insult me more?" I look up at her just in time to see her flinch.

"No, im here to say sorry." She shuts the door and comes to my bed sitting on the edge next to me. "I got to thinking and im glad that youre happy." She looks down at her hands. I stare at my bed trying to think of what to say.

"After everything ive done for you, after helping you numerous times and helping you get rid of a cheating scum bag you thought it was okay to make fun of my sexuality? Just like the kids at school, do i ever get a break? Will i ever? I go to school and get harassed only to come home to be harassed by the one person i trusted most." My voice cracks and she grabs my hands looking at me.

"I am so sorry Seth, youre right you do whatever you can to keep my happy and," She sighs softly, "I think i may have been a tad bit jealous." She finishes softly.

"Jealous?" I look at you raising my eyebrow slightly. "Why in the world would you be jealous mom?" She closes her eyes staying quiet for a few seconds.

"I was jealous of you and your boyfriend. I guess i was just jealous that my own son could get a boyfriend when i cant even keep my husband satisfied." I turn and hug her.

"Oh mom dad was just an idiot. You was a wonderful wife, you cooked his meals and cleaned his clothes and kept his things in order. None of his slutty whores could do that and take care of his child. Youre like supermom or something." I rub her back gently and she pulls away smiling.

"Supermom?" Her eyes light up. "You know what youre right your father was just an asshat, i deserve better." 

"So much better." I smile at her.

"And you deserve to be happy." She stands up looking at me. "Im glad your happy and im glad your dating someone as nice as Garrett." She smiles. "And from the blush on your face when you walked in i guess hes a great kisser." She winks and walks out my door smirking. I cover my face quickly blushing again just thinking about it.

"Mom!"