Chapter 75

~Time Skip To After The Movie~

Seths POV~

"That movie was scary." Cj says then claps her hands happily. "I loved it!" Lucy laughed.

"She jumped so many times." Lucy says and Cj slaps her leg. 

"Did not!" Cj says then leans forward. "Ive been wanting to watch The Conjuring 2 for like a week." I smile at her and Garrett rolls his window down, he was driving.

"It wasnt that scary." Garrett says and i roll my eyes. He had jumped a few times and had tightened his grip on my arm during the movie, but i kept my mouth shut. Garrett pulled into the driveway in front of the house and Cjs rambling and giggling stopped and she was looking out the window. Lucy rubbed Cj's arm before opening the door and climbing out.

"Cant we go get food?" Cj asked, her childish tone had taken on a more serious one.

"Cj, you cant always run from your problems, we've done that once." Lucy says before shutting the door. Cj climbs out and straightens her shirt. Garrett and i climb out and go and stand in front of Cj. Cj messes with her bracelets before looking up at us looking at Lucy then me then Garrett. 

"We'll protect you." I say and Garrett smiles.

"But im sure everything is fine." Cj nods and walks past us opening the door. Garrett, Lucy and I follow her in the door. Cj stops and takes a step back, Linda was standing in the middle of the living room with her arms crossed. Lucy walks past me and stands next to Cj.

"Mom i figured you went to bed." Cj says and Linda narrows her eyes.

"I am your mother, you are to follow my orders and listen to me. But you disobeyed me." I roll my eyes and she looks at me. "Is there a problem?" She asks me glaring.

"Just because you pushed her out of your STD filled crotch, it doesnt mean you own her." Cj takes a step forward.

"You dont own me, i am not a piece of property." Cj says and Linda narrows her eyes again.

"You must have forgotten then 15 years of life i gave you before you ran off." Linda says.

"You used to be a mom." Cj says looking down. "But you changed." Linda facial expression softens for a second then hardens again.

"I refused to have a lesbian as a daughter, but you changed." Linda smiles and Cj looks at her.

"Its sad that i have to change who i am to please you." Cj says.

"But the change was for the better darling! Youll see." Cj shakes her head.

"Mom i would like you to leave my house." Cj says and Linda glares at her. Cj takes a step forward getting in Lindas face. "I said," Cj clears her throat, "Get the fuck out of my house!" She yells and Linda raises her hand slapping Cj cross the face so hard Cj stumbles.

"Dont you ever talk to me like that." Linda says grabbing Cj by the hair. Cj holds still for a minute before grabbing Lindas wrist twisting it fast.

"I dont have to listen to you." Cj stands up quickly before punching her mother in the mouth causing Linda to stumble back looking at her surprised. "I have put up with your shit for way to long."  Cj turns grabbing Lucy pulling her to her before kissing her. "And Garrett isnt my boyfriend, hes Seths." Cj says and Linda looks at us disgusted. Cj pushes Linda toward the guest room. "Get your shit and go." She says shoving Linda. Linda turns and looks at Cj.

"But where are we supposed to go?" Linda voice was shaky.

"Fuck if i care, be hobos."