Chapter 70

The next day~

Seths POV~

"Youre going to walk a hole in the rug." I say to Cj while she paced back and forth in front of the tv.

"I got their favorite foods, i fixed the biggest guest room for them." She taps her chin stopping in front of the Tv.

"Cj, relax seriously, everything is going to be okay." I say standing.

"Easy for you to say your mom doesnt care!" I look at her quietly and her eyes widen.

"My dad did." I say crossing my arms and she looks down.

"Im sorry i didnt mean it, i know what your dad did." She says quietly and wave my hand.

"Its fine." I say turning to go upstairs. I walk into my room, which had stuff moved and alot of Lucys stuff was now in my room. Cj had insisted that we switched rooms so it seemed more real. Lucy was sitting on the bed reading. "Cj is downstairs freaking out." I say sitting beside her leaning back relaxing,

"She has been all day." I look at the clock. 

"Its 10 o'clock." I say and she nods. 

"You can sleep with Garrett tonight. Starting tomorrow youll have to sleep in here until her asshole parents leave." Lucy says laying her tablet down. 

"I just wish Cj would calm down, shes going to make herself sick." I say standing.

"She hasnt been taking her medicine." Lucy says crossing her arms. "Its part of the problem."

"Medicine?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah, anxiety and depression medicine. Shes supposed to take them everyday but she doesnt." Lucy says chipping fingernail polish off her nails. Cj needed that stuff? She seemed do happy. I furrow my eyebrows again before walking out of the room.

"Seth!" Cj runs up to me. "Im sorry i didnt mean to say that its just im so scar-" I put a hand across her mouth.

"Its okay." I smile dropping my hand. "No harm done. I know what you meant. Just go get some rest." Cj blinks and smiles before going into her room. I walk down to my room and smile when i see Garrett sprawled across the bed asleep. "Goodnight Garrett." I say quietly crawling onto the top of the bed moving the pillows out of the way.

Garretts POV~

I sit up and stretch looking at Seth confused. He was curled in a ball at the top of the bed and i was in the middle of the bed.

"Seth?" Seth groans and stretched out rolling onto his back. "Seth." I say shaking him gently.

"Hm?" He says stretching. 

"Why didnt you make me move?" I ask pulling him against me. He curls in a ball yawning.

"Well after talking to Lucy and Cj i came in and you looked like you was sleeping good so i didnt want to wake you." He says and then theres a gentle knock on the door and Lucy opens the door a little and comes in.

"They're here." She whispers looking terrified. "They randomly showed up, they must have asked where we live." Seth jumps up and stretches putting his arms above his head. Seth looks down at his sweatpants and shrugs walking out of the door straightening his hair with his hands. Lucy watched his horrified and facepalms when he walks downstairs without getting a shirt on.

"Ill get dressed?" Lucy shoots me the 'Duh' Look. I change into jeans and a tanktop before walking downstairs.  Everyone was staring at Seth confused. Cj jumped up when she saw me and walks, well more like runs, over grabbing my hand. A lady and a man stands up, the lady straightening her brown hair, the lady looked like a older version of Cj, the man had brown/blonde hair.