Chapter 54

A/N YES! I KNOW GARRETT IS NOT A GERMAN NAME. OH MY GOD is it that big of a deal?! Does his name matter that much?! Im not from Germany i dont know German names. Ugh. Seriously i knew when i started writing this book that id get complaints but come on seriously now complaints about his name?! Maybe his dad is American maybe his mom moved to Germany and married. Who cares?!It is just a name.  Okay now that my rant is over heres the next chapter.! ~Gayboiiii

Garretts POV~

After Seths mom and his boyfriend left Seth just sat there. I felt so bad but i didnt understand why he was hurt so much his dad hurt him and might have killed him if his mother hadnt of stopped him.  

"Seth we should probably go home." Lucy says quietly crouching in front of Seth. Seth sighs quietly standing. His eyes and cheeks were red from crying and his hands were still trembling. Cj stood watching from a distance. I stood watching Seth. He walks past me toward the front door holding the car keys. I walk to catch up with him.

"May i drive home?" I ask grabbing ahold of the car keys gently.

"I am capable of driving." Seth snaps and i stop walking. Lucy pushes me gently making me walk again.

"Okay Seth we trust you." Lucy says as Seth climbs into the drivers side of the car. Lucy gets in while me and Cj stand outside the car looking at each other unsure.

"Whats the worse that can happen." Cj whispers climbing into the car.

"We die." I whispers back and climb in the passenger side seat. Seth starts the car and backs out. Lucy, Cj and i all look left and right in the back watching quietly. Seth turns the radio on and turns it up. I look over at him and he was all tensed up. 

"Seth?" I ask softly reaching over and touching his arm. He glances at me before pulling over and getting out.

"I cant drive its hard to see." He says as i walk over to him. I nod pretending i dont see the tears in his eyes. He goes and gets in the passenger side and i get in the drivers side.

Seths POV~

I climb into the passenger side of the car and stare at the floor as tears start falling. I hated that i was crying in front of my friends and boyfriend. A feel a hand on my arm and i look back to see Lucy giving my a sad look. Cj was staring at the ground quietly tensed up. A give Lucy a small smile as Garrett pulls out onto the road and begins driving home. I couldnt drive anymore. My head was spinning and i thought i was going to throw up. I close my eyes leaning back in my seat. It seemed to take forever to get home. But when we finally got there i didnt want to move. I wasnt tired physically just emotionally.

"Want me to carry you?" Garrett asks softly.

"Please." I whisper and he nods picking me up. Football was defiantly adding to his muscles. Or maybe i was just imagining things. Garrett kicks the door shut with his foot and walks toward the house. Lucy and Cj stand at the door waiting for us, Cj was holding it open. Garrett walks in and i relax in his arm. He walks me upstairs laying me on the bed softly before standing to leave. I look at the roses and frown. "Dont go." I say softly frowning. Garrett walks back over sitting beside me. "At least stay with me until i go to sleep. Garrett smiles slightly and lays beside me. I scoot closer to him putting my head on his chest closing me eyes.

"Goodnight Seth." Garrett says softly.

"Night." I murmur before falling asleep.