Chapter 26

Garretts POV~

At the end of the day Seth and I headed toward his bus. I smiled watching Seth wave at Lucy and CJ as they was getting on a bus that was behind ours. Seth and I had spent all day with Jazz, Emmitt, Lucy and CJ and it had all mostly been spend telling stories and me showing Lucy and CJ where to go.

"Remember to be at my house at around six." Seth says sitting three sits behind the bus driver. I sit beside him nodding. "And dress casually but dress handsomely." He says smiling at me.

"Am I spending the night?" He asks quietly smirking.

"No." I turn red looking at my legs. Garrett lifts my chin smiling.

"Youre so cute when you blush." He says softly looking at me. I blush darker looking back.

"Thanks." I say smiling slightly. I look out the window and curse quietly. The ten minute bus ride to school was great when you didn't want to spend an hour on the bus only to arrive at a hell hole, but on the way home it sucked. "My stop in next." I say softly gathering my things. Garrett slides into the seat across from mine. "Remember be at my house by six it gives you three hours to get ready and unless youre a girl that should be plenty of time." I smile standing.

"Yes yes I know." garrett rolls his eyes smiling. I step off the bus and walk to my house. When I open the door my mouth starts watering. My house smelled like an expensive restaurant. I lay my stuff on the chair next to the door and go to the kitchen and stare wide eyed at the food that was literally everywhere.

"Mom?" I walk through the house looking around only to find her sitting in the small living room in a dress with her hair and makeup done.

"Hello sweetie!" She smiles standing. "How do I look?" She spins in a circle or me.

"You look pretty mom but I'm having a friend over, one friend, meaning one human why did you make enough food for the entire neighborhood?" I ask and my mom smiles.

"Well since your father isn't here and you barely eat someone has to eat and since you said he was tall and skinny I figured hed eat a lot." She smiles brightly and sits looking at the TV. I frown at myself going toward my room. I hate stairs. I think to myself as I make my way up them to get to my room. I sit  on my bed trying to do my homework but Garretts comments kept floating around in my head. I cover my face again blushing. I look at the clock. 4:00, now I just have to wait. id do my homework later.

Time skip~

I walk downstairs still in my school clothes when I see Garrett walking up the sidewalk. My mom walks out and gasps.

"No no no nononono." She pushes me toward the stairs. "Change."

"But mo-"

"Change. Now!" She Shoves me up the stairs nearly making me fall.

"Jesus okay okay for fuck sake." I grumble going into my room while I hear my mom answer the door. I change into dress pants and a short sleeved button up shirt. I walk back down stairs and see Garrett. My heart skips a beat and I smile. He was all dressed up and being extremely polite to my mother. I walk the rest of the way dowm and my mom grabs our arms taking us to the dining room.

"I'm sorry I can only stay for about an hour I have lots of homework." Garrett explains while he eats. My mom was right Garrett ate alottt of food.

"I am terribly sorry." Garrett says as I walk him to the door.

"Its fine we can hang out at school." I say walking outside with him. Garrett faces me putting a hand in his pocket. He smiles at me cupping my face with the other hand. I smile at him and he leans down to me kissing me gently. I blush kissing back and get a darker blush when he bites my bottom lip gently.

"I wish I could see your blush." He says softly then kisses me again, this time with more passion. He pulls me closer to him biting my lip again softly then pulls away. "Ill see you tomorrow love." He says then walks down the side walk. I walk into my house only to run into my mother who was watching us.

"What the actual fuck." She says looking at me disgusted. 

"Mom please I can explain." I say holding my hands up.

"Explain what?!" She yells. "That my son is a disgusting gay? That my son likes dick up the ass?" She yells and I look down with tears in my eyes. She storms away and I walk upstairs quietly shutting my door and locking it before sitting on the floor with my back to the door. I ignore the tears running down my face, all I could think about is how much I had just disappointed my mother.