Chapter 77

Time Skip!~ ~The Following Week, At School.~

Seths POV~

"This is gross." Garrett says poking at a ham and cheese sandwich.

"Yeah." I frown at the cold sandwich.

"And the  bread is hard." Garrett says and one of the nerds look up from his DS.

"If you dont want it, ill eat it." I could never remember their names, did it make me a bad person? Garrett and I look at each other before pushing our trays toward him. He eagerly grabs the sandwiches taking big bites out of both of them. He looks at Garrett and I's disgusted looks. "Not everyone gets to eat at home." He says going back to sloppily eating the food. Guilt hit my stomach as i quickly looked away. I felt even worse because i couldnt even remember his name.

"Peek a boo!" Someone yells as hands go across my eyes. I push the persons hands away and turn to look at, well who else would be that quiet besides Cj.

"Hey Jazz." I say and Garrett nods drinking milk.

"Guys you have to have to have toooo come to my house!!" She sits beside me. "My friend has weed and i have money!" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why would i want to smoke weed?" I ask and Jazz taps her fingers.

"Lucy and Cj is going to!" She says in a whiny way. "It will be fun! And you dont even have to get high we can just party!" Jazz says and Garrett tilts his head.

"I like partying." He says before grabbing his now empty plate and standing. I stand grabbing my plate and walk toward the trash while Jazz follows beside us.

"There will be vodka." She says as i dump my tray and i look at her. 

"Vodka? What kind?" I say and Jazz's eyes grow excited.

"Any kind you want! My parents keep all kinds in a cabinet." I sit my tray in the window for the lunch ladies and cross my arms.

"Whos going to be there?" I ask and Garrett grabs my hand.

"Me, you, Garrett, Lucy, Cj and of course Emmitt." Jazz rubs her neck. "A few others." I narrow my eyes slightly moving out of peoples way trying to get to the window.

"How many others Jazz." I ask and Garrett shakes me gently.

"Who cares, Emmitts going so it cant be that bad." Garrett says. I sigh and shrug.

"Where at?" I ask.

"My house." She says as we start walking toward our table.

"Your parents dont care?" I ask and Jazz snorts.

"No! They buy me weed and alcohol all the time." She laughs sitting beside me. "My parents caring." She laughs again before looking around. "Lucy is skipping class to eat lunch with Cj." I look over to see Lucy sitting next to Cj. Jazz stands up pushing her chair in. "Im going over there now, ill see you guys at the party!" She smiled brightly before walking away.

"Yeah." I say looking at the table. This felt like a bad idea, but hey, there was alcohol.