Chapter 93

Next day after school~

Seths POV~

Garrett had football practice and Cj and Lucy decided to go to jazz's and get high for this evening, which left me alone. I was glad Cj was taking a day off, she was working to hard for someone who had just regained their memories. I sat down on the couch and start watching tv. A commercial lady was talking about how white a toothpaste made teeth.

"Winterfresh for the best, white teeth the world has ever seen." Winter.. I furrow my eyebrows and stand going to my closet to get the box i had took from my house.  I had forgotten about it, so much had happened i had forgotten about the picture with the girl named Winter on it. I open the box sitting on my bed spilling its contents out. I pick up a picture of me, my mom and day, and a younger girl. I turn it over and it had my name, mom and dad, and winter on the back.  I furrow m eyebrows looking at the girl. She looked like my mom and me. I start looking through pictures from when i was younger and she was in most of them. Then once the pictures started to get more into my teeth years the girl disappeared. I get up grabbing a few pictures, a jacket and my phone and go downstairs grabbing my keys. I shut and lock the door and start walking to my house, millions of questions buzzing around in my head. Who was winter, why did she spend so much time with my family, why didnt i know her if she spent so much time around my family, why did she disappear. I put my hands in my pocket while walking. I wish Garrett could have came with me, i didnt want to face my mom alone. I could have waited until he got home, but i wanted to know now. I stop and stare at my house and my moms car, my heart beating faster then it should be. I walk up to the door and knock softly taking a step back. When no one answers i ring the doorbell a few times. 

"Coming!" I hear my moms voice yell from the other side of the door before the door swings open. I stare at my mom while she stood there looking at me, her face slightly confused but looking mostly annoyed. "What do you want?" She asks and i hold up the pictures silently. She looks at them, her face going pale slightly. "H..how did you get those?" 

"Hiding them in my closet? That wasnt the best hiding spot." I walk past her going into the house. She closes the door watching me. "Who is she?" I ask pointing at the girl.

"Thats Winter." She says looking at the picture sadly.

"I know that, who is she?" I ask and my mom takes the picture rubbing her thumb across the girls face.

"Its a long story." She says quietly. "Would you like to stay for dinner so we can talk?" She looks at me and i look around. "Wheres Dean?" I ask.

"I dont know he left with some man, he said he had something important to do that hed be back in a few days." She says walking toward the kitchen.

"I guess i could stay a little while, but i have to go home soon." I say walking toward the kitchen and my mom freezes for a second looking down before walking into the kitchen.

~Time Skip to after dinner~ 

"Can you tell me about Winter now?" I ask sitting on the couch. My mom sits in a chair next to the couch and looks down.

"Its your fathers fault you dont remember her." She says.

"How so?" I ask tilting my head.

"You went hiking with him, he got distracted while you was climbing on rocks. You fell and hit your head, oh god i thought you was dead when i saw you. He brought you home instead of taking you to the hospital. I rushed you to the hospital but you had passed out and stayed  passed out for several days." She says softly and i blink a few times. "When you finally woke up you didnt know who anyone was, where you was who you were anything." I furrow my eyebrows.

"But i remember my childhood and everything." I say and she nods.

"Yes you remember a lot of it, but you forgot some things and your father refused to let me tell you." I narrow my eyes.

"Who was Winter?" My mom looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Winter is your older sister. When she was fourteen she got pregnant, your dad called her a slut a whore every word in the book and kicked her out. Her boyfriend left her after he realized what had happened so shes a lesbian now. She lives with her girlfriend and her baby. Ive never seen the baby i havent saw Winter since they day she ran out of our house sobbing. She didnt even come back for her belongings. She lived in peoples houses, borrowing clothes and stuff until she got a job and dropped out of school to take care of her baby. Or at least thats what i was told." I lay my hands in my lap, they were trembling and i didnt want my mom to see. "Her girlfriend went to your school, she graduated last year with honors, i assume she went to college so she could get a good job to help Winter. Ive never even seen the girlfriend, me and her have talked on the phone a few times, in secret so i could make sure Winter was okay." 

"So just like me, you let dad run her out of her own fucking house." I stand up and my mom jumps up.

"I Didnt want her to go! I begged her not to!" My mom was crying, she always did this to make people feel bad.

"Doesnt fucking matter. So even back then dad was an asshat." I go to the door. "Fucking ridiculous." I go out the door and slam it before walking back toward my house. All my anger melts away and it was replaced with sadness and confusion. I had a sister?