Chapter 81

Seths POV~

I quickly climb out of the shower and dry off. I wrap my towel around me carry my jeans to the laundry room.

"Seth!" Cjs voice comes from no where. "Where are you clothes?!" She yells.

"Cj! Quit yelling!" Lucys voice comes from the living room. Cj blinks a few times before running toward the living room. I laugh quietly before going to my room. I pull jeans and a tank top on then sit on the bed pulling socks on. Garrett walks in holding a mug.

"Heres your coffee." He says and sits it on the side table.

"Thanks." I smile pulling my shoes on.

"Are you going out?" Garrett asks watching me.

"No, Cj seems to get embarrassed or something when i dont have proper clothing on." I laugh and Garrett smiles. "She seems to be very energetic this morning." I say standing.

"She drank the first cup of coffee i made then the second. Im sure she would have drank the third if i hadnt of brought it up to you."

"Is she not hung over?" I furrow my eyebrows picking the cup of coffee up taking a sip.

"She said she rarely get hung over and when she does it isnt bad." Garrett shrugs. I walk down the stairs. Cj was sitting on Lucys lap kissing her forehead. I smile and walk into the kitchen sitting down at the table. Garrett sits across from me as i take another sip of my coffee. 

"Have you talked to your parents recently?" I ask and Garrett shakes his head.

"Not for like a week or so." He says looking at his phone.

"Are they mad about the other family kicking you out?" i raise an eyebrow and Garrett sighs.

"A little but i reminded them that im old enough to care for myself." He says. "I should call them actually, just so they dont worry." Cj comes running into the kitchen sliding past me.

"Shit!" She looks down at her socks scowling. "We need to get Lucys car! We forgot it at Jazz's." Lucy walks in, she looked tired.

"Ill go get it." I say and Cj grabs my arm.

"Ill come you cant drive two cars at once." She says and i laugh.

"I was going to walk, but okay, but i guess we can drive, it is a little bit of a ling walk." I walk to the door grabbing the keys while Cj runs upstairs to get her shoes. I go out to the car frowning at how hot it was. I start the car and turn the air conditioning on. Cj runs out and climbs into the car.

"Youre going to freeze me to death!" She says and laughs. I pull out rolling my eyes. Cj, for once, stayed quiet the entire ride looking at her phone. I never knew what she was doing, but she was always typing on her phone or laptop. I shrug it off paying attention to the road. I pull into the Jazz's drive way and turn the car off.

"Do you want to drive Lucy's car, or do you want me to?" Cj jumps out of the car.

"Me! Ill go let Jazz know so she doesnt think the car is stolen." I was going to just leave, Cj knew the way home, but then i felt like it was rude so i sat there waiting. Cj comes running out of the house smiling and waving and climbs into the car, she waves at me an i back out carefully. As soon as i start driving i make sure Cj is behind me and hadnt gotten distracted. I reach down turning the radio on and turning the A/C up. I look up the road and slowly down when i see a car way over the yellow line.

"What the fuck." I lean forward slightly watching. My eyes go wide when i realize this guy is going way to fast and coming right at me. "Shit!" I swerve out of the way just in time to avoid his car colliding with mine. I hit the brakes and freeze when i hear the sounds of a car crash behind me. I jump out of the car and start trembling. The car had collided head first with Lucys and the back of car Lucys was smashed up against a tree. "Cj!" I run back to Lucys car and stare into the car. Cj was slumped over with her head on the steering wheel. The car window had shattered and there was glass everywhere. I reach in and pick up Cj the best i can pulling her out as gently as i could. The driver from the other car climbs out of his car holding his head. He walks over wide eyed.

"Is she okay?" He asks, his voice almost emotionless. He smelled like alcohol. I lay Cj down, i look at her and clench my fists when i see blood all over her forehead and coming out of her nose.

"Does she fucking look fine?!" I yell standing up glaring at the man. He puts his hands up backing away. I grab my phone out of my pocket and quickly dial 911.  "Youll be okay." I say to Cj after i get off the phone with the operator. She had a pulse but she wouldnt wake up. "Cj, please hold on."