A/N for chapter 65

Hey guys! Its me, again. I wanted to address some of the requests ive been getting and to ramble on about a few things.

First off: Yes, ive seen the many many many requests for Seth to go to Germany with Garrett, yes ive considered this. But, you have to understand that im writing this the way i want it to go, i write things down in a  notebook and everything and im not just going to blurt out whats going to happen at the ending (That would be like reading a book backwards, duh) , there is even a page where i write requests (so i dont forget them) To some of you reading this your probably like "Why does he put these up i dont even complain or request anything im just here to read the book" Yes yes i know but this is the only way i can let all of you know without messaging my 197-200 followers (thanks for that many like wow!) 

Second: Some of you confuse me, first you want me to make their relationship go slow, then you are complaining that it is not "Hot" Enough. Im not sure how i am supposed to make it go slow and make it hot, is that even possible (No, no it is not) and as i said in the past i know not all of my ideas will be original, i dont always have the time to just stop and think of something or write what i want to (wutttt gayboi has a life?!?!?!)  

Third: Thank you guys so much for voting, adding to your reading lists and commenting on my story (Yes i look at the comments, all of the comments) and i apologize for not always replying to your comments, i do occasionally especially if someone is confused or don't understand something (i especially like reading the people who comment "Oh my gawdddd supernatural i love dat! Cx yeah im a supernatural fan (C'mon stop getting side tracked gayboi) 

Finally: I wanted to give another thanks to everyone reading my story. It means a lot to me when i first started writing this (Thanks to my best friend) I never in a billion years expected it to go this well, so thank you so much. 

Now then, i think im done with my boring whatever this is cx i hope everyone has a good day/night (Depending on when you are reading this) Until next time! Buhbye!

~Gayboiiiiii~