Chapter 15

Comment below who you ship, i'm curious :P

Seth POV~

I throw my phone onto the floor and bury my face into my pillow. I try to not cry, but i couldnt help it.

"Seth are you okay?" I hear Rosita ask.

"Yeah." I mumble into my pillow.

"Mister Seth your phone is shattered." I look over the side of the bed and see that the glass was shattered and all over the floor. "Ill get a broom and clean this up."

"No Rosita, ill clean it, take the rest of the day off." I say softly still staring at my phone.

"I have things i must do for your parents." Rosita says turning toward the door.

"I told you to take the rest of the day off, they can deal with it." I mumble sitting up.

"As you wish." She says taking her maids cap off, her hair falls down from underneath it. She had extremely long hair, it went just above your waist and it was extremely straight. She walks out of my room and toward the stairs. I stand and walk into my bathroom. I grab a broom and a dust pan i had in my bathroom just in case. I walk back into my room and starts sweeping up the glass. When im almost done i her foot steps behind me.

"Seth why did you give Rosita the rest of the day off?" I hear my Father ask from behind me.

"Because shes human and she has things shed rather do then watch over a lazy family." I say sweeping slower so it seemed like i was busy.

"Excuse me?" My father says. "I work everyday." 

"Sitting behind a desk having ladies wait on you hand and foot. You go home with a lot of them." As i spoke my voice was getting louder. "Every friday you come home four hours late because you went home with a slut." I stand and turn to face my dad. He had a shocked look on his face.

"Seth if you must know i go to their house to teach them things." He says glaring at me.

"Yeah how to spread their legs." I glare back then grab the dustpan taking it to the bathroom while my dad stood there with a mixture of emotions on his face.

"Now listen here young man you will respect me i am your father." He says following me after a second.

"How am i supposed to respect you if you wont respect mom." I stare into my reflection in my bathroom mirror. " If you wont be the man of the house i will. Either you stop these friday "Teachings" Or ill tell mom." I turn to look at him putting my hands in my pockets.