Chapter 91

Thursday morning~

Cjs POV~

My alarm beeps and i jump out of bed, i normally didnt use an alarm but i was excited. I quickly slide skinny jeans on, a my chemical romance t shirt, my beanie and galaxy converses on. I didnt want to seem to dressed up so i dressed normally. I run downstairs to the kitchen and find Lucy making coffee. She looked like she hadnt gotten any sleep at all.

"Want some coffee Cj?" Lucy asks, even her voice sounded tired. I resisted the urge to frown and hug her, i was starting to feel bad. She was going through so much emotions over me.

"Please." I say sitting at the table.

"Want some toast?" Lucy asks holding out a plate of toast. I shake my head watching as Lucy sits the plate down and spills me a cup of coffee. She sits it in front of me then sits across from me.

"Got anything planned today?" I ask before taking a sip of coffee. Lucy scratches her head before shaking it.

"I thought id just sit here today and watch some tv." She says then grabs a piece of toast. Seth walks in and crosses his arm.

"Someone used all the shampoo, how am i supposed to shower without shampoo?" Lucy furrows her eyebrows.

"I just bought shampoo Monday there should be plenty." Seth looks at me then Lucy.

"Well someone used it all." Lucy sighs and stands.

"I guess ill go get more, i have nothing better to do." Lucy glances at me before walking out of the kitchen. It wasnt long before the front door closed and we could hear the car starting. Seth smiles at me and i jump up.

"Okay okay! I cant believe that worked!" Seth laughs. "Garrett is still asleep right?" I ask and Seth nods.

"He was sound a sleep a few minutes ago, i checked before i came to the kitchen." 

"The car man said hell bring the car this morning, i called him and told him to try to bring to car at nine." I look at the clock. "Its eight thirty now, she should be gone for half an hour right?" Seth nods.

"Im sure of it, when she goes to the store she wanders around for a little while before getting what she needs." I hug Seth tightly.

"Thanks for helping with this." I say and Seth rubs my back.

"Its what friends do." 

"Whats what friends do?" Seth freezes and we both look at Garrett. Garrett raises his eyebrow and Seth lets go of me. Seth looks at me and i shrug.

"I remember stuff." I say and Garrett raises both eyebrows.

"Stuff like?" He asks and i cross my arms. 

"I remember everything, im going to surprise Lucy for our anniversary." Garretts eyes widen for a second then he tilts his head.

"Just how long have you remembered stuff." He narrows his eyes slightly and i glare.

"I remembered yesterday, if i had remembered before then i would have told you." Garrett blinks then sighs.

"Okay how are you going to surprise Lucy?" I look out the window and what Lucys new car pull in followed by another car. I point and watch the man climb out of the car.

"I had to pay that man an extra thousand dollars just so hed fucking deliver the car on such short notice." Seth says and walks to the door when the man knocks on it.

"You got her a new car?" Garrett asks and i nod.

"I wrecked her last one its only fair." Garrett sighs.

"You didnt wreck it, you were hit, and it wasnt even your fault. Seth blamed himself too." 

"Seth blamed himself?" I look over at Seth, he was talking to the man.

"Yeah, he said if he hadnt of swerved that youd be fine." I frown slightly looking at Seth.

"The car had slowed down by the time it hit me, if he hadnt of swerved hed b-"

"Be dead." Garrett says quietly looking at Seth. Seth walks over to us and looks at us.

"What?" He asks taking a step back.

"Nothing." Me and Garrett both say. 

"Garrett take the car and go somewhere, ill text you when Lucy gets home." I shove the keys into Garretts hand and he sighs and walks out to the car. As soon as Garrett leaves and look at Seth.

"What?" He asks again.

"Nothing." I say and walk to the kitchen. I sit back down and take a drink of my coffee waiting for Lucy to come home.

Later~

"Lucys home." Seth whispers and i look up then stand. 

"Im going upstairs, ill text Garrett." I walk upstairs and close my bedroom door quickly. I text Garrett then sit on my bed waiting. I wasnt sure how i was going to tell her. "Calm down." I mumble to myself watching my hand tremble. My phone buzzes.

"Im almost there." I look at the text message then sit my phone down and walk downstairs.

"Theres like thirty bottles in the storage room!" Lucy yells at Seth.

"Well i didnt see them!" Seth yells.

"How the fuck do you not see that many bottles of shampoo!?" Lucy yells louder and Seth crosses his arms. I look out the window and see Garrett getting out of the car. I wave my arms and Seth looks at me then at Lucy.

"Turn around." Seth says and Lucy turns and looks at me.

"Oh hey Cj." Lucy smiles at me and i put my trembling hands in my pockets. Seth backs away then goes into the Kitchen. Garrett walks in the door and Lucy looks at him confused. "When the hell did you leave?" Garrett puts a finger to his lips and walks upstairs. Lucy furrows her eyebrows then shrugs. I didnt have a plan, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. "You okay cj? You look kinda pale." I quickly pull Lucy to me and kiss her. At first she stood frozen then relaxed and started kissing me back. I pull away and look at her.

"I remember." I say quietly, wanting to hit myself for not being able to say anything other then that.

"You do?" She says softly. I nod and she hugs me tightly. 

"I remembered yesterday." I softly closing my eyes afraid that shed yell at me for not telling her sooner.

"You waited till today to tell me?" She pulls back to  look at me. I look down and nod.

"I wanted today to be special." I say quietly and Lucy puts a finger under my chin making me look at her.

"Today would have been special regardless, im just glad you have your memory back." Lucy kisses me softly and i pull back smiling.

"I got you something!" Lucy chuckles. 

"You didnt have to." Lucy says and i nod quickly.

"Yes i did." I grab her hand putting my other hand across her eyes.

"Oh jeez." She says when i start pulling her. I open the front door and uncover her eyes pointing at the car. Lucy looks at the car and tilts her head. "You bought me a car?"  I nod and smile brightly holding up the keys.

"Since your last car was totaled i decided youd need a new car." Lucy takes the keys and smiles.

"Thanks Cj." Her smile disappears. "I didnt get you anything though, i didnt think youd have your memory back yet." I smile again and hug her.

"Your love is good enough for me."