Chapter 85

~Time Skip~

Seths POV~

It had been two weeks since Cj gotten in the wreck, Lucy's and Cj's anniversary was this Thursday and Lucy was trying to help Cj remember without forcing her to. Lucy was sitting on the couch beside Cj while they watched Supernatural. Cj hadn't remembered much. She had finally remembered her phone passcode, and remembered that her mother and father were gone for good, which had mad her cry all over again. But she couldnt remember why her mother and farther had left her, we had called the doctor while she was showering and he said that it was a big step and that she would eventually remember. He said not to tell her any more then the basic things, where the bathrooms were, where she kept her clothes. Stuff that wasnt major things to remember. She had went to school for a few days but we found it pointless and asked if we could have the week off to help her remember. The male principal, who had became a big fan of Cj and Lucy after finding out that they were practically rich and owned a strip club, Told us to take all the time we needed. Jazz had been bringing us homework and notes. Cj hadnt recognized Jazz, but Jazz said she didnt expect her to remember yet. I look at the Tv. Cj had also remembered Supernatural. Which i mean with all the Supernatural things she owned, it would have been impossible for not to remember as quickly. I had caught Cj staring at Lucy a few times, her expression was always blank, like she knew she remembered something but couldnt remember what it was, Which had Lucy excited. Cj had also said that she needed to do something Thursday, she said it was important, but i hadnt told Lucy. I didnt want to get Lucys hopes all the way up just in case it wasnt her remembering their anniversary.

"She remember the Tv show?" Garrett asks hugging me from behind kissing my neck softly before putting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, she said she had saw this episode. Lucy is having her explain things, she keeps drawing blanks on a few things but overall she remembers." Garrett sighs quietly.

"At least she is remembering." Garrett and I watch the girls for a few minutes, Cj was talking fast, her childish voice had came back which was a relieve to all of us. "I think she is slowly remembering that her and Lucy are together, shes always staring at her and she clings to Lucy." I point at them, Cj was leaning against Lucy watching tv, Lucy had her hands in her lap.

"Seth!" Jazz's voice comes from outside just before there was a knock on the door. 

"Coming!" I yell and walk to the door opening it. Jazz hands me a backpack and a few books. 

"There are tests this week in most classes, midterms and such." She says.

"Midterms?" I frown slightly looking back at Garrett who was leaning against the wall watching tv.

"Yeah, most are easy, well at least thats what the teachers say. Lying bastards." She laughs.

"Thanks Jazz, do you want to come in?" I asks and Jazz smiles walking past me. I walk upstairs and sit the backpack and books on the desk in the now study room. We had turned one of the guest rooms upstairs into a study room so we all could study in one place so our stuff wasnt threw everywhere. Jazz stands in the doorway. 

"Has she remembered anything?" She asks her voice more serious than before.

"She remembered her phone passcode and Supernatural. Some other smaller things, like she started doing her makeup again just like it used to be." I lean against the wall looking at Jazz. 

"Theres something youre not telling me." She says pointing at me. "Spill." I roll my eyes.

"Lucy and C's anniversary is this Thursday, Cj told me she had something important to do Thursday but she couldnt remember. And she always stares at Lucy, Clings to her and stuff. When she stares at her she looks like shes trying to remember something but she doesnt know what it is. But i dont know, ive just been noticing small things." 

"Maybe shes faking." Jazz says and i glare.

"No, this is real." I say and Jazz holds her hands up.

"Im not saying that it was always fake, just maybe now shes faking. Because shes getting all this attention and she gets a free pass to skip school." I stand up.

"I think you should leave." I say walking past her.

"Come on Seth! Dont tell me that it isnt possible. Like come on, seriously, her parents never paid attention to her, she gets bullied, she," Her voice gets lower, "She cuts, maybe she just wants attention." I turn to face her.

"She remembers that her mom and dad left her, she cant remember why. The first time she saw the scars on her legs and arms she asked us why they were there. And she has always fought back against the bullies. Besides, if she wanted attention she would just have to sit in Lucys lap or something." Jazz shrugs.

"Im just saying that maybe its not as real as it seems." Jazz walks downstairs and leaves. I walk downstairs and look over at the couch. Cj was laughing at something that had happened on the tv.

"Something wrong?" Garrett asks and i shake my head watching Cj. She wouldnt do something like that. Right? She wasnt the mean, she hated being worried over why would she all of a sudden want attention and to be worried over. I look at Cj. She wouldnt do that.