Chapter 102

Two days later~

Seths POV~

I sit up yawning and stretching when my alarm goes off. Garrett groans and rolls onto his stomach pulling a pillow over his head.

"I dont wanna." He mumbles going still, I smack his butt gently smiling.

"Get up lazy, school starts in an hour." I get up stripping out of my shorts.

"My favorite part of the morning." Garrett mumbles peeking at me from underneath the pillow. I roll my eye pulling on skinny jeans with tears up and down the legs and a black tanktop.

"Get up pervert." I laugh softly pulling socks and my converses on.

"Ill only get up if you risk your life and go wake up Lucy." I look at him and sigh.

"Fine, but you have to cook breakfast." Garrett sits up.

"Fine but you have to make Lucy eat." I cross my arms narrowing my eyes.

"Fine but if i die its your fault." I leave the room and go and knock on Lucys door.

"Im up." Lucy says and i open the door slowly.

"Did you even sleep?" Lucy shakes her head looking at her phone quietly. "Then you should skip school and sleep today, ill tell everyone youre sick."

"We dont have a note." She climbs out of bed throwing her phone on the bed. "Go on, ill change." She pushes me gently out the door and shuts it. I sigh quietly walking downstairs. Garrett peeks at me from the kitchen.

"You survived." He smiles.

"She was already awake, she didnt sleep." Garrett puts a skittle on the stove and cracks four eggs into it. I hug him from behind leaning to the side to watch.

"Can you make toast?" He asks reaching over getting another skillet sitting it on the counter.

"Yeah." I smile and he walks to the fridge while i walk to the cabinet to get the toaster out.

"Bacon, eggs and toast good?" He asks and i nod.

"Hopefully Lucy eats."

"Ill eat." Lucys voice sounded annoyed.

"I.." I look down then sit the toaster on the counter. "One or two pieces of toast?" I ask quietly.

"Two please."

Jazz's POV~ (Well this is newwwww)

"I dont want to go to school." Cj mumbles curling in a ball on the makeshift bed we made on the floor.

"C'mon Cj you cant avoid Lucy for forever." I say looking in the mirror doing my makeup.

"I can fucking try cant i." Cj says pulling the blanket over her head. I turn and look at her.

"Awh sweetie, dont worry about what she says. You can do better." I say and Cj sits up quickly glaring at me with tears in her eyes.

"No! No i cant! Shes been there for me through it all! Shes always made sure i was okay and always did whatever she could to keep me happy!" Cj take a deep breath wiping tears off her face. "She treats me like a Queen. Shes never done anything to hurt me. And when she did she always apologized if she was in the wrong. Even when i was depressed and difficult shes always accepted it. Shes never judged me, never not even when she found out i cut.She treated and treats me better then my own parents, and i love her for that." Cj wipes tears away. "And i fucked up, i fucked it all up. Good job me." She lays back down and i kneel beside her.

"You need to tell her what you just told me." I say softly. Under the blankets Cj covers her face with her hands. I pull the blanket away and she wipes her face taking a deep breath.

"Youre right." She nods sitting up again. "Can i borrow some clothes?" I smile and nod.

"Of course sweetie." 

An hour later~ Seths POV~

I pull into the school and put the car in park. Lucy hadnt spoke the entire ride, she had earbuds in listening to music, it was loud. I could hear it where i was and she was sitting in the back. I glance over and see Jazz's car and smile when i see Cj sitting in the front seat looking at her phone. Jazz looked over at me and waved. I wave back and Lucy looks up looking over at Jazz's car. She stares for a second then looks back at her phone. The vice principal comes to the student drivers entry door and opens it. Everyone starts climbing out of there cars going to the door. Garrett and I get out and stand waiting for Lucy, she grabs her backpack and her beanie then gets out. I wait till the doors are shut then push the button to lock the door. Jazz and Cj was in front of us walking. Cj glanced over her shoulder at us then says something before grabbing Jazz's arm walking faster. 

"Wonder what that was about." I mumble looking back at Lucy who was walking behind us looking at her phone.

"I dont know." Garrett watches Jazz and Cj sign in and then disappear into the crowd of students in the commons area.

"I gotta go to my locker." Lucy says while she signs in. 

"Well come along." I smile at Lucy and she looks at me then walks past me walking towards the hallway where our locker is. Lucy looks down at her phone again and runs into someone.

"Get out of my fucking wa- Oh." Lucy and  Cj look at each other and me and Garrett look at each other then at them. Cj steps out of the way hesitantly then looks down.

"My bad." She says and turns walking away. Lucy stands there for a minute then starts walking toward the locker again.

Cjs POV~

I glance over my shoulder as we walk into the school building seeing Seth, Garrett and Lucy.

"I cant talk to her." I says my voice trembling. I grab Jazz's arm and walk faster.

"You have to face her eventually." Jazz says signing in. She crosses her arms waiting for me then we walk into the commons area.

"I know but i dont think i can right now." I say quietly as we sit down.  Jazz starts talking to her friends and i get an idea. I didnt have to talk to her face to face to fix it. I smile slightly and i stand up. "Im going to go to the restroom." As i walk i pull out my phone. I take a deep breath and select Lucys name and start texting.

"Hey.. Um im sorry about the fight and everything. I hope this blows over soon and i hope things go back to normal. Truth is i love you more then i love 99% of the people i know. So i just wanted to say that i love you."  I start to hit send and run into someone.

"Get out of my fucking wa- Oh." I look up from my phone my heart beating faster then it should. Seth and Garrett was standing near her watching us. I hesitate before stepping out of the way.

"My bad." I say turning walking away before she can see the tears in my eyes, i erase the message and walk to the bathroom, i didnt want to bother her.

Lucys POV~

I look at my phone walking toward the hallway where our locker is. I had been trying to text Cj for days but seeing her this close..i felt bad for yelling at her.

"Hey Cj, i just wanted to say sorry. You didnt deserve being yelled at and i know that. I really want to work things out, i dont want to lose you. I love you." I quickly get annoyed when i run into someone.

"Get the fuck out of my wa- Oh." My heart speeds up when i see Cj standing in front of me. We look at each  other for a minute before Cj steps out of the way then walks away. I watch then exit the message i was about to send. I didnt want to make things worse.

(GUYS GUYS SORRY IF THIS WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU SAW ALL OF THEIR POINTS OF VIEW! IM SORRY IF IT DIDNT WORK AS WELL AS I HOPED BUT I FIGURED IT WOULD BE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND AND EVERYTHING IF YOU SAW ALL SIDES OF THE STORY.)