Chapter 68

Time skip~ Later that Day~

GarrettsPOV~

I sit up slowly so i dont wake up Seth. I cover him up gently and walks downstairs. Lucy looks at me and smirks and Cj flails her arms and runs into the kitchen.

"Shut up." I say rolling my eyes.

"How can we not fangirl." Lucy says standing and Cj runs back into the room jumping onto me. 

"Oh my goshhhhh." She clings to me and i hold her up raising an eyebrow. "I cant believe you guys fucked!" I look at her.

"You guys did too." I say sitting her down and falls onto her butt. 

"Hey! Be careful." She says crossing her arms. 

"How was itttt?" Lucy says smirking again helping Cj up. I roll my eyes.

"Im not talking to you about this." I say walking into the kitchen. I hear Cjs phone go off as i get me a glass of water.

"Hello?" Cj says slowly as i walk back into the living room. Cj looks up at Lucy wide eyed her face going pale. "B..But yo-" She flinches and stays quiet listening to who ever was talking. 

"Who is it?" Lucy asks looking at Cj, who had starting trembling.

"Bu-" Cj falls silent again pulling the phone away from her ear looking at it.

"Cj, who was it?" Lucy says more sternly looking at her.

"My parents are coming to town." She says staring at her phone.

"How did they find out where we live?!" Lucy says standing up again. Cj wipes her eyes, her hands trembling.

"I thought we got away." she says quietly.

"Whats going on?" I ask kneeling beside Cj. Cj looks at me then down.

"My parents mentally abused me pretty much. It got so bad, it got to the point that i was cutting and drinking and smoking." Cj takes a deep breath and Lucy puts her hand across Cjs mouth gently before looking at me.

"I had to get her away from them, between her parents and the bullies at our old school i was afraid shed kill herself."  Lucy finishes quietly and Cj mumbles something under Lucys hand and looks down. I hadnt noticed before, but i could see the faint, lighter scars across Cjs wrists. Cj puts a hand across her wrist glancing at me.

"What about your parents?" I ask looking at her.

"They died when i was young. Ive lived most of my life by myself, tricking everyone into beleiving i had parents, then when i was 16 they found out and i moved in with Cj." Lucy looks at Cj. "And we ended up dating, her parents found out and the-" Cj places her hand across Lucys mouth looking at her. Lucy sighs and looks down when Cj drops her hand. "Story for a different day." Lucy says standing pulling Cj with her. 

"They are coming here?" I ask standing up looking at the girls. Cj nods and Lucy crosses her arms.

"I need to keep them happy." Cj says quietly.

"No you don-"

"I have to!" Cj yells cutting Lucy off. "I want them to love me again." She clenches her fists looking down. "I miss my mom." She says quietly making me frown. Lucy sighs and looks at me.

"You okay with being straight for a week?" She asks me and i raise my eyebrow.

"What?" I ask and Lucy rolls her eyes.

"When her parents come, you okay with acting straight until they leave?"  Cj looks at Lucy smiling slightly.

"I am, but well have to ask Seth what he thinks about it." I say and Cj hugs me.

"Thanks Garrett." She says quietly and Lucy looks at me clearly not happy with the situation. 

"Youre welcome."  I say quietly hugging her back.