Chapter 56

Seths POV~

I groan and roll over frowning slightly when i feel that Garrett isnt beside me anymore. Last nights memories come back in a rush and i sit up sighing softly. I hope my mom was okay, she loved him the most. I stand and stretch walking out of the room toward the stairs. I walk downstairs and see Lucy sprawled out of the couch with her arm across her  face. I hear Garrett and Cjs voices coming from the kitchen along with the smell of bacon. I walk into the kitchen quietly and sit down. 

"Good morning Seth!" Cj says loud with enthusiasm then puts her hand cross her mouth looking into the living room. I look in at Lucy and stand grinning. "Seth dont." Cj whines grabbing my arm.

"Sh itll be funny." I shake my arm loose and walk into the living room. Garrett raises an eyebrow watching from the kitchen while Cj was standing  a few feet away from me. "Wake up Lucy." I say loudly then push her off the couch. She lands on her stomach with a Oof. I start laughing and she looks up at me glaring.

"Oh dear." Cj says watching Lucy.

"Glad to see your in a good mood." She groans and stands. "Mmmm i smell bacon." She walks to the kitchen and Cj stands still watching Lucy wide eyed.

"B..but she." I put a hand on her mouth walking into the kitchen. Lucy gets in the fridge and i sit down.

"Hey Seth?" Lucy says her head still in the fridge.

"Yeah?" I ask and Cj hides behind Garrett. Lucy stand quickly throwing an egg at me. It splatters on my chest and Garrett looks at us wide eyed.

"Oh no." Cj says as i stand. I smile at Lucy walking over to her. Lucy watches me raising an eyebrow. I grab her picking her up walking out the back door.

"Put me down!" Lucy yells thrashing around.

"You want down?" I ask grinning.

"Yes!!" She yells and i walk over to the lake smirking.

"Youre wish, my command." 

"You better fucking not." She growls thrashing around. I throw her into the lake. She hits the water and i start walking toward the cabin grinning. "Fucker!" I hear Lucy climbing out of the water. "You started this." She says calmly before tackling me.

"Hey!" I whine. She grabs a hand full of mud and whips it on my face. I roll over knocking her off of me grabbing dirt throwing it on her.

"Okay okay!" Garrett says picking me up. Cj comes running to Lucy with a wet rag. Me and Lucy glare at each other for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. Cj and Garrett look at each other raising an eyebrow.

"Americans are weird."