Chapter 88

~Wednesday morning~

Seths POV~

"Lucy?" I walk around looking for her, i had expected her to be up by now. I open the girls bedroom door quietly and blink a few times. Lucy was laying on top of the covers while Cj had kicked all the blankets down on her side and had her leg across Lucy. I run downstairs and grab Garretts arm pulling him with me.

"What going on?" He asks around the mouthful of toast he had just taken.

"Sh!" I open the girls door quietly again and push Garrett so could see. He takes a step back looking confused.

"I thought Lucy slept downstairs." He says quietly and i shrug shutting the door.

"Point issss that Cj, at least subconsciously, knows that shes with Lucy!" I say excitedly, i was probably more excited then i should be.

"Well if she did it in sleep she might wake up confused." Garrett looks at the door confused. "Should we wake Lucy?" The smile fell from my lips.

"Oh, should we?" Garrett grimaces slightly.

"I think so." He opens the door and shakes Lucys arm softly. "Lucy." He Whispers shaking her arm again. She groans and opens her eyes.

"What?" She asks, sounding more annoyed then normal.

"Well..uh well we just wanted to wake you up in case Cj hadnt of known she did," He motions toward Cj, "That." Lucy rolls her eyes.

"She called me up here last night scared, she did this herself. I wouldnt have let her do it if she was asleep. But she was awake when she kicked the covers off, or at least i think she was, she mumbled that she was hot." Lucy shrugs then looks at Cj. She pushes a strand pf Cj's hair off her face softly then looks at Garrett. Garrett looks down then at me shrugging softly. Lucy sighs softly. "She seems to remember that im close to her, or at least it seems that way. Now if she remembers that we are dating that would be another big step." I look at Cj quickly to make sure shes still asleep. 

"Be careful what you say around her, even if she is asleep." I say and Lucy gently takes Cj's leg off her and gets up. Cj whines in protest in her sleep then curls in a ball. Lucy looks at her before kissing the side of her head softly. Lucy pauses before pulling away fully then looks at us. 

"Have you made breakfast?" Lucy asks and Garrett nods. 

"Bacon, eggs and toast." Lucy smiles and walks out of the room. Garrett and I look at each other before walking out of the room and shutting the door.