Amnesia VI

Addison woke up after a long needed sleep. The charity dinner the night before had drained her energy incredibly, yet she had no idea why. All she had done was sit and eavesdrop on conversations. However, she had begun to feel extremely tired as the night went on and couldn't wait to go to sleep. So much so that she didn't even remember going back to her dorm room.

Now she felt refreshed and ready for the day ahead of her. She sat up in bed and noticed that Katerina was gone... No surprise there. Addison was getting used to her regular disappearances, it was something she considered to be normal, even though it was far from it.

As she looked around, she noticed that the room was a lot messier than usual. For instance, Addison's phone, that had been in her bag the night before, was on the floor next to the en suite door. Her suitcase was also open and her stuff on her bedside table was messily arranged. Had Katerina been through her stuff? Of course, she hadn't, why would she do such a thing?

Disregarding her accusation, she decided to clean the place up. This gave her time to think. It had been a week and there was still no sign of Caiden. Why couldn't Addison stop thinking about him? He was nothing to her, but she just couldn't get him out of her head. It was the way he acted around her that made her so curious. Why was he so angry at a girl that he had never met before? He had flipped her off and accused her of something. What had Addison even done? His anger was unjustified and completely out of the blue. Had he just seen Addison and decided to hate her? It sounded irrational and insane, but it sure seemed that way.

As for Blair, she had been acting strangely after the phone call she attended at dinner. Overly kind. Mocking almost. It was only a matter of time before she found out about Addison's lies.

And then what? What was Addison going to do when everyone found out that she wasn't the rich girl that she pretended to be? That she wasn't like them? What was everyone going to think when all Addison had to her name was a suitcase full of items? That she knew nothing about her parents? That she had lied to all of them.

The room was now immaculate. Addison began to pace. With nothing to distract her, she was consumed by her thoughts. She couldn't calm down. Her mind was racing. The faster she paced, the more fidgety she felt. Her heart was going a hundred miles per hour. Why did this keep happening to her? Did she have a condition? That would explain the medication in her suitcase. They were there if she needed them, they would help her. Should she take one of the pills?

No. That would make her feel crazy. She was not mad... At least she didn't think she was...

Addison did anything she could to use the surge of adrenaline she suddenly had. She quickly changed and tied her shoe laces. She was going to do something that would hopefully calm her down.

Run.

She went outside, plugged in her earphones and ran. Addison had no idea where she was going, all she knew was that she needed to use up her excess energy before it used her.

Addison ran for thirty minutes straight. It was mainly the length of the Academy and back, over and over again. As she was running, she noticed a building that wasn't attached to the Academy but was next to it. After a few minutes of contemplation and curiosity, she ran towards it.

She walked in and saw that she had entered the sports building. It was split into four rooms. One with a swimming pool, another with gym equipment, the third one had gymnastics equipment and the last one was an empty sports hall. There were also two changing rooms and toilets to the side.

Addison entered the room with the gymnastics equipment. She titled her head as she looked around. All the equipment looked familiar to her, a part of her almost. She took off her earphones and set her phone to the side. She ran towards the long mat and tried to do a cartwheel.