Amnesia LXX

Graduation was today. Addison woke up in a room that was more or less empty. She had packed everything into suitcases and left nothing behind other than the things that she needed for the day ahead. Tomorrow morning she would take her stuff and leave Eaton Academy forever.

Addison sat up in her bed and looked around. So many memories. She got up and opened the curtains fully. It was the end of June and the sun shone brightly on the grounds of Eaton. Addison stepped out onto the balcony and took in the view. The lake, the grass, the trees. She was going to miss this view.

A pair of arms came around her causing her heart to flutter. "Good morning sleepy head," came Caiden's voice from behind her.

"Good morning Cay Cay."

Caiden groaned behind her. He hated when she called him that, it made him feel like a little kid, plus it was Lexi's gross nickname for him. Addison used it every once in a while to annoy him. It worked like a charm. "Did you really have to pull that card right now?"

"Duh!"

In one swift move, Caiden turned Addison to face him and pulled her close towards him. "Are you sure you want to insult me right now?"

"Is that a threat Calimero?"

"I think it is."

"What are you two doing?" Came Lauren's voice causing Caiden and Addison to immediately split apart.

"Ari had something in her eye so I was just-"

"About to kiss her?" Lauren giggled.

Addison and Caiden looked at the girl in momentary shock. They had not expected her to say that. Before they could say anything themselves, the little girl grabbed a hold of Addison and dragged her out of the room away from Caiden. "Not before marriage!" She shouted.

"Yeah!" Addison said as she followed the little girls lead.

Caiden was left standing in Addison's room looking and feeling as confused as ever.

Lauren sat Addison down on the sofa in the living area and then sat next to her. Addison put on the TV and then the two of them watched Lauren's favourite TV show while Caiden got to work on breakfast. It was only fitting that they had pancakes as their last breakfast meal at Eaton. Of course, Lauren was super excited. So excited that she had four of them. She may only be small, but that girl could eat for three! "Are you gonna watch Cay and I graduate today?" Asked Addison.

Lauren nodded her head excitedly. "Yes! I've got my dress picked out and everything!"

"Let's go get you dressed then yeah? We don't have time to waste!"

So after breakfast, Addison helped Lauren get ready and then got ready herself. She, Maya and Freya had gone shopping the day before and after many hours of looking, they had found the perfect dresses for prom and graduation. Addison put on an off-white dress and paired it with some mauve heels. She straightened her hair and put on bright red lipstick. Then she put on her black gown and cap. After she was done, she admired her work in the mirror.

"Cleaned up well," came Caiden's voice from the door.

Addison turned around and smiled. "You too Cay Cay. Got yourself a nice suit and everything."

Caiden frowned. "You ruin everything when you call me that."

"I ruin everything?" Addison smirked. "Lauren! Caiden's in my room again!"

Caiden's face fell in horror. "What did you-"

"What do you think you are doing Mister! Out!" Lauren shouted as she marched Caiden away from Addison. She then came back two seconds later and looked at Addison. "You tell me if he troubles you again okay? And wow Ari! You look amazing!"