Amnesia LXXI

The next morning was pretty hectic. Everyone woke up with a headache and a whole list of things to do. Although they had packed their stuff ready to go the day before, nobody had realised that Eaton Academy had a set of things they needed to do before they were allowed to leave. Things that included, signing papers, a year group photo and special for this year only, a leavers breakfast.

Aurora regretted her drinking choices as soon as she had woken up. Somehow, after taking some paracetamol, she managed to get herself ready for the day ahead. She then made her way into the living area to see Caiden looking completely okay. Where was his hangover? He had drunk more than she had! Seriously, life treated that boy very well.

Caiden took one look at Aurora and began to laugh. "Someone looks like they woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

Aurora threw daggers with her eyes. First, he didn't have a hangover and now he was getting cocky about it? Why exactly were they dating again? Caiden grabbed something from the coffee table and then handed it to her. "Here," he said as he passed her a bottle of coconut water and a bit of chocolate. "Works like a charm."

That's why.

Aurora gladly took the coconut water and the chocolate. She saw Lauren eyeing the chocolate and laughed before breaking it in a half and handing it to her. "Here you go baby girl"

Just as Lauren was about to take the chocolate, Caiden got in the way. "No!"

"What are you doing?"

Caiden looked at the empty wrapper on the coffee table. "I had one bite, who do you think ate the rest of it?"

Aurora looked from the large chocolate wrapper back to Lauren. "You ate all of that?"

"Yup. How can anyone say no to chocolate?"

Any more chocolate and the two teenagers would have to start peeling Lauren off of the walls. Instead, Aurora ate it herself and within a few minutes, she started to feel a whole lot better.

The three of them then went down for breakfast for the last time. Since she had come back from the hospital, she and her friends had sat at the same table in the dining hall to eat their meals. Aurora looked around and smiled. There was no longer an 'Elite table'. Everyone now sat with whoever they wanted and socialised with everybody. She was proud to see this change and hoped Blair wouldn't mess things up again in September.

"What are you doing this summer?" Asked Katerina.

"Caiden, Lauren and I are going to Disneyland Paris, and then New York with Maya," replied Aurora. She was super excited and so was Lauren. The little girl hadn't stopped speaking about Disneyland since last week when the tickets were booked. In exactly two weeks they would be heading out to the most romantic city in the world and with Caiden by her side, it was definitely going to be a holiday to remember. "What about you?"

"Daniel's taking me to Greece for a week!"

"Ooo nice! I know some great restaurants you have to visit! I'll text you them later."

Aurora was looking at Katerina and she saw Daniel nudge Caiden and say something about Paris from the corner of her eye. She didn't know what Caiden was planning, but if Daniel was involved too, then it will definitelybe a very interesting holiday.

After breakfast, the whole year group was taken outside for their year group photo. Aurora was glad that she had chosen to wear one of her 'special occasion' dresses because Dean Eaton had put her bang in the middle. The students then proceeded to take friendship group pictures of their own before heading into Dean Eaton's office one by one to sign some forms.