Amnesia IX

Blair took another piece of toast and a boiled egg. She was feeling rather peckish that morning. Sure, she looked greedy, but did she care? No. She was Blair Fell after all. She could do whatever she wanted to.

"Slow down there Blair, that's your fourth piece of toast and your second boiled egg," Ava said with a slight chuckle.

Blair glared at her. "I'll eat what without any input from you thanks." She took another bite of her toast before Ava spoke again.

"You've been eating a lot nowadays-" Ava was about to carry on that sentence but stopped after a few of the Elites had taken a sharp inhale. She replayed the words in her mind and her eyes bulged. Had she really just said that out loud? Did she actually want to die or something? Her only hope was that by some miraculous reason, Blair had not heard her. Yet from the anger radiating from Blair, the chances of that were very slim. "What I meant was-"

"Did you just imply that I'm getting fat?" Blair interrupted. The whole Elite table had gone silent. No one dared speak a word.

"N-no. I was just saying that m-maybe you should stop at the third piece of t-toast. You wouldn't want to lose your perfect figure right?" Ava added the last part for extra brownie points. Except it was Blair they were talking about, she never gave anyone credit for anything.

Instead, Blair's eyes narrowed. Any chance of hope faded from Ava's eyes. "Don't tell me what to do or what to eat. I could have you kicked out of this academy within the hour if I wanted to." Her voice was low and spiteful. "Besides Ava, I don't think someone who can barely squeeze into that shirt should be giving dietary advice to others." People needed to be reminded just who Blair Fell was, and what she could do.

Who was Eaton Academy's biggest donator? Who gave Eaton Academy its biggest cheques? The Fells of course. The Academy needed Blair. Correction, they needed her parent's money. Blair knew this, she knew it very well, and she didn't fail to take advantage of it when opportunities arose. This just happened to be one of them.

Ava gulped and nodded. Why had she said something so stupid in the first place? She would surely pay for her mistake later.

"Is everything okay?" Cameron asked Blair from beside her.

Blair nodded in response, "everything is just fine."

"Are you sure? You've been acting a bit strange lately."

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about," Blair responded as innocently as possible.

Cameron didn't believe Blair's words for a second, but he didn't want to argue either. Instead, he left the subject altogether and continued eating his breakfast.

* * *

Addison walked into her dorm room. Katerina was stood in front of the mirror holding two dresses in front of her. Both of the dresses were beautiful. Katerina's style was sleek and sophisticated. Where did she get her clothes from? They needed to go shopping together.

"Which one?" Katerina asked turning around to Addison and gesturing towards the dresses.

"The red one for sure, it compliments your skin tone."

"The red one it is then."

"So, where are you going? Is it ... A DATE MAYBE?!" Addison grinned widely. There was no doubt in her mind that Daniel had asked Katerina out.

Katerina stared at Addison blankly before a wide smile broke out from her lips. She began to nod her head which only made Addison's smile widen. They probably looked insane, but Addison didn't care. She totally shipped Katerina with Daniel.