Amnesia XXXVII

Blair towered over Addison as Katerina guarded the door. "What the hell is going on Kat?" Addison asked. She was furious rather than scared. What was Katerina doing? Was she siding with Blair? How could she betray her like that? Did that mean the alcohol at the party was intentional? Did Blair tell her to did it?

Katerina wasn't the one who answered. "Shut up Addison" snapped Blair. "Or whatever your real name is."

Addison immediately went silent. Fear ran through her body. What did that mean? Did Blair know her secret too? Did she know who Addison really was? She looked at Katerina. Her old roommate was staring at Blair in confusion, she had no idea what was going on.

"What?" Katerina asked. Addison's suspicion was confirmed. Katerina had just provided Blair with her passport, she didn't actually know that it was fake.

"Leave," Blair told Katerina. Katerina hesitated for a few seconds before leaving and closing the door behind her.

She hadn't done it properly, it was still slightly open. Addison looked at the small opening wondering if she could make a quick escape. If she timed it right then Blair wouldn't see it coming. Too late. Addison must have stared at it for too long, Blair stood in front of her blocking her way. Addison looked up at her and thought about lying her way through whatever Blair was going to say. It was probably her best bet and her only option.

"So, I found some interesting things about you." Blair started.

"Like what?" Addison replied calmly. She had to talk like she had nothing to be afraid of. Like she had nothing to lose when really everything was on the line.

"Well, I asked someone that I know to search your passport number. Turns out that there are multiple people with the same one. Now that's interesting, isn't it? How could different people have the same passport? I found that a little odd so I looked at the pictures and you'll never guess what I found. The same girl, different names. Once one passport expired after a year, the next was issued under a different name and with different information. But that's not even the best part! You see this girl, she could be your doppelgänger."

Internally, Addison's heart was racing and it took everything in her to remain calm. "What are you suggesting Blair?"

Blair smirked her evil little smirk. "I think you've been living under multiple identities."

Addison put on a mask of shock. "What? That's ridiculous!"

"What's ridiculous is that you think I'm buying your act" Blair spat.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh?" Blair got out her phone and began to read from it. "So the names Victoria Fowler, Elizabeth Emerson, Serena Ross, Gabriella Anderson, Camille Thompson and so much more mean nothing to you?"

"Never heard of them," Addison replied.

Something in Blair changed. She was done playing around, it was time to get serious. "Who are you?" She demanded.

"Addison Pierce."

"Liar."

Feeling anxious and frustrated, Addison gave up on the conversation. "I'm done with this." She got up to leave but Blair pushed her back down again.

"You think you-"

"Shut up Blair! For once in your life realise that the world does not revolve around you! You can't order me to do things. Get that into your thick skull."

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to? Do I have to remind you who I am? You can't speak to me like that." Blair was furious. Her face was becoming bright red with anger.