Chapter 19

Y'all think Sydney is lying about being pregnant to get Rome's attention?

Candace finally met the parents but Richard doesn't seem to be feeling her. 🤔

Keith is getting closer to finding out who killed his brother. 👀😬

Candace in the mm.

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Asia 💫

______________

"I'm about to hang up." Rome chuckled.

"No, don't hang up! Just hear me out. This is important." Sydney told him.

"What is it?" Rome questioned.

"I'm pregnant." Sydney said as Rome's jaw dropped.

"Hold up... What?" Rome asked while shaking his head in disbelief.

"I missed my period last week. I took a test and it came out positive. We haven't been broken up for that long and...?" Sydney began to say before Rome interrupted her.

"Wait, you trying to say that baby is mine?" Rome asked.

"It's a possibility.." Sydney said hesitantly.

"Possibility..." Rome chuckled. "So you're telling me that I wasn't the only one you was messing with?"

"I may have dipped and dabbled here and there." Sydney said nervously.

"For real Sydney... Don't come to me with no bullshit about you being pregnant if you not even sure if I'm the father. You basically telling me that you was cheating while we were together. I don't have time for this. I have a girl and I'm happy with her. Stop trying to fuck up shit. I dropped your ass for a reason. Carry that shit." Rome exclaimed before hanging up the phone.

"Aye you good?" Teddy said as he walked into the room.

"Nah, Sydney got me fucked up." Rome said as he set his phone down on the nightstand.

"What she do?" Teddy chuckled.

"She called and said she's pregnant." Rome told him.

"Stop lying. No she's not." Teddy laughed. "You serious?"

"Very serious." Rome shook his head.

"So what, the baby supposed to be yours?" Teddy questioned.

"She doesn't even know herself. She basically came out and told me that she was cheating on me while we were together." Rome laughed while shaking his head.

"Man she trapped your ass... So what if it is yours, what you gonna do?" Teddy asked.

"I'm not gonna have a choice but to take care of it." Rome sighed.

"You gonna tell Candace? You know she gonna flip." Teddy warned.

"I mean... Imma tell her... Just not anytime soon." Rome told him.