Chapter 36: The Next Step

As for the argument between Candace and Crystal, who do y'all think is right in the situation?

Teddy is a clown too 😂

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Asia 💫

______________

Teddy

After Zai's party, Crystal has been pretty mad about everything that went down. She was mad about her argument with Candace and she was mad at me for joking around the entire time. I wanted to make it up to her. I hated when she was mad at me. Every time she was mad at me, I got the silent treatment, and that's exactly what's happening now.

Walking inside of the house from practice, I was greeted by the smell of chicken. Crystal must've been cooking. I set my duffle bag down by the steps before walking inside of the kitchen.

"Hey baby." I said as I walked up to her, hugging her from behind before she walked out of my embrace. "Come on. Can you stop being mad at me now?" I groaned as I sat down on the stool.

"I'm not mad." She replied.

"Yes you are. Don't lie to me. I know you well enough." I said as I grabbed her hands and pulled her to me. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't think that there was anything wrong with me joking around but now I see that it's bothering you and I'm sorry for it. There's a time and place for everything and it wasn't the time nor place for me to be joking around like that. I should've just kept my mouth shut while you two were talking. I need to work on being more serious during serious situations. I'm too much of a goofball. But don't be mad at me please. I hate it when you're mad."

She looked like she was thinking hard about forgiving me. She couldn't be mad at me anymore. She could never stay mad at me.

"Pleaseeeeeeee." I begged as she slowly smiled.

"Fine. I forgive you." Crystal said as I sat her down on my lap.

"Good." I grinned. "I've been meaning to talk to you about that situation with Candace though."

"What about it?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I think you should apologize to Candace, and maybe even Chanel too." I said as her eyes widened.

"Apologize for what?" Crystal asked.

"You were kinda rude and standoffish towards Chanel that day. You need to apologize to her for that because first impressions are definitely everything and I don't think that was a good first impression." I told her as she sighed.

"Fine, I'll apologize. But why do I need to apologize to Candace?" She questioned.

"Because she deserves one. You came at her on some disrespectful shit that day. And all because her and Chanel are close now? That's not cool. You can't get mad at her for being close to someone else besides you. You damn near did the same thing to her with Jourdan. It's a double standard babe. I don't know if you're intimidated or jealous by their friendship but you're a grown woman. You both need to talk out your feelings like grown women." I said as she got off of my lap.