Chapter 28: Confessions - Part 2

Candace done got CAUGHT.

Let's see how Julian reacts.

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Asia 💫

______________

"Lying to him? What was that about?" Julian asked me as he turned to me.

"Julian, I have to tell you something. I need to be honest with you..." I said hesitantly. I didn't know how he would take it but it was worth a try.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Will and I have been messing around... And the other night, he asked me if I was sleeping with anyone else and I told him no.." I said hesitantly as I watched Julian's face turn red. "And I've been trying to work things out with my ex. I was gonna tell you sooner but I couldn't find the right time."

"Wow..." Julian chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. "So you've been playing me this whole time?"

"It wasn't even like that!" I argued.

"What was it like then? You make it seem like you're into me and then you turn around and play me." Julian said as his voice raised a little.

"I wasn't playing you. I told you from the jump that I didn't want a relationship and that I just wanted to have fun. That's your fault if you decided to catch feelings." I stated.

"Well you know what, I hope you get your shit together. You're a really fucked up person." He told me, walking off. Him saying that made me feel like someone just stabbed me right in the heart. Things weren't going as planned.

"Julian wait!" I said, following behind him as he walked towards the exit. "Just let me explain." I said as I grabbed his arm. He was starting to cause a scene. I didn't want to ruin his sister's night so I stayed quiet until we reached the exit. He had grabbed a shot glass from a waiter while walking past. Julian rarely drunk anything. He would only drink when he was stressed out.

"Let me go. I don't want anything to do with you." He told me as we finally reached his car.

"Julian I'm sorry! I didn't mean to lead you on

"Julian I'm sorry! I didn't mean to lead you on. It wasn't intentional. I don't want this to ruin our friendship though." I told him as I watched him get inside of his car.

"Fuck you. Find your own ride home." Julian said before quickly speeding out of the parking lot. I hated that things ended up like this. It wasn't my intention to hurt him or anyone. I didn't mean for him to catch feelings.