Chapter 34: Deviation

Wow Rome really played with Candace.

Jourdan is still a lunatic though.

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Asia 💫

______________

Rome

I was chilling at my house with Tron and Teddy. Tron had just gotten back from Brazil. He was playing basketball for one of Brazil's national teams. Sitting with them made it feel like old times back in college. Tonight, we were celebrating. I broke up with Jourdan, finally. Now I was just waiting for her to move her shit out.

"How does it feel to be a free man now?" Tron asked as I brought out a couple of beers for us.

"It feels fucking amazing." I grinned as I sat down. "Just waiting on her to move all of her shit out and give up that key. Then I'll really be free."

"I'd leave all of her shit outside." Tron said as he took a swig of his beer.

"Fuck that. Burn her shit." Teddy joked.

"Nah

"Nah." I laughed. "I'll let her get her stuff. She said she'll send a moving truck tomorrow."

"Get your bachelor pad back." Tron chuckled as I turned on the TV.

"That's the goal." I said as I opened my beer.

"So are you gonna stay single, hoe around for a bit? Or do you have your sights on someone already?" Teddy asked curiously.

"My hoe days are over." I laughed. "But I am feeling someone right now... I would've been with her by now but Jourdan was in the way."

"Well Jourdan's out of the picture now. Go get your girl!" Teddy smiled. I feel like he knew who I was referring to. There's only one person who he has ever referred to as my girl.

Candace.

Speaking of Candace, I haven't heard from her today. Usually her and I would have talked by now, but she hasn't replied to me yet. Maybe she was busy. Who knows.

"What time the game come on?" Tron asked as he checked his watch.

"9:00." Teddy replied.

"Who y'all got money on?" I asked them.

"OKC. No brainer." Teddy said confidently.